What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

Apey

Staff member
Vunivalu very close to winning this. Got out-dumbed by Friend
I thought the penalty on him at 24 - 22 was harsh but I need to see it again. It seemed simultaneous with Tedesco getting a hand to it and hence juggling for possession.

moffla

Bench
I thought the penalty on him at 24 - 22 was harsh but I need to see it again. It seemed simultaneous with Tedesco getting a hand to it and hence juggling for possession.
Look, you’re probably right as I’ve only seen it once too. I love the guy but he’s good for a brain fade

AJB1102

First Grade

Did they have a cap's challenge? Not that ya'd believe Suli.

Warriors Fever

Juniors
To be fair to Tupou he was very strong in the first 60, taking bombs both attack and defence. Strong runs etc. but unfortunately his last 20 outdid all of that. Ultimately even Cordner will get a retrospective 10 when the warriors and broncos play

Nope. Cordner's first handling error of the second half is what got Melbourne back to 12 all with their second try. His others put us on the back foot which Melbourne exploited for points.

He's not the first to throw an intercept for a try, and won't be the last. And he was knocked silly before that play the ball late in the game. Unsure about anything else he may have done badly.

For a sheer dunces cap moment, I think Friend took all the chocolates last night. But easy being a neutral, being a fan you'll see different things to I. Shame though it ended that was as that was a cracking game of football.