What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Job offer accepted, start on the 13th. Things going really well with sarah, been a rough long road and havent been in a great way for a good chunk of it but the day has finally come
Great to hear mate.. may the upwards trajectory continue :slight_smile:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Job offer accepted, start on the 13th. Things going really well with sarah, been a rough long road and havent been in a great way for a good chunk of it but the day has finally come

you still Civiling ?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
you still Civiling ?
Nah, really started to not agree with me and was a complete mess and needed a change. Been trying to get into logistics to use some of the same skills and start in the warehouse and work my way up which ill be much happier doing. Considering some of the hodors that were at my forklift course it shouldnt be difficult to stand out. Got a job with mares which are a fishing/spearing/diving brand which looks like my next hobby when it warms up

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
you still Civiling ?
Nah, really started to not agree with me and was a complete mess and needed a change. Been trying to get into logistics to use some of the same skills and start in the warehouse and work my way up which ill be much happier doing. Considering some of the hodors that were at my forklift course it shouldnt be difficult to stand out. Got a job with mares which are a fishing/spearing/diving brand which looks like my next hobby when it warms up

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

glad its working out mate

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Is it just me or does Friday come about all too quickly lately?

I’m not complaining, but it does feel like I’m only just wiping the weekend from my eyes and it’s Friday again..

I blame lockdown for its Groundhog Day approach making the days blur together..

Well put your little hand in mine.......

Latest posts