What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 v Raiders

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
muzby you have been very good lately why revert back to and perpetuate your dark side?

For the record one of my brothers lives in Canberra and at his place it is 5 degrees outside so depending on exactly where you are no doubt you can have different temperatures.
I’m literally discussing the weather at the ground where we are about to play the game.

How is that “reverting to the dark side”?

FMD..

Dragonsamy

Bench
Sorry about not being able to give you updated score having to many problem with the site.
Poor first half to many errors.
Much improved second half.
Dufty improving and looking good.
Lomax the same

Reactions: jak

saintly1996

Juniors
Dufty had a few pea heart moments
Norman useless as usual
Clune getting better
Not a high standard game both teams mediocre

saintly1996

Juniors
Dufty had a few pea heart moments
Norman useless as usual
Clune getting better
Not a high standard game both teams mediocre

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Sorry about not being able to give you updated score having to many problem with the site.
Don’t be too harsh on yourself..

People had fox sports, channel 9, nrl.com, the radio, live updates via league unlimited and pretty much 97 other reliable ways of finding out the score.

BTW, where was that rain you were talking about?

Field looked very dry all match.

Gareth67

First Grade
Is this website having problems or is it my bluudy iPad - serious question .

Please someone answer . . ,

I cannot even post this stinking post , fix the bluudy thing or I will vote for Mary as our next Prime Minister ! ! !

Latest posts