What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R8 Fri - Eels 42-4 Cowboys @ Bankwest

Round 8: Eels v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yep I find myself chanting "Sivo".

Then go King Gutho.

The cowboys paid a million for Holmes.....

Has he tackled anyone, stopped a try?

Hutty1986

Immortal
Yep I find myself chanting "Sivo".

Then go King Gutho.

The cowboys paid a million for Holmes.....

Has he tackled anyone, stopped a try?
He comes from a long line of touch footy player maroon wingers. You only notice him when he's scoring easy tries against ordinary sides

Bazal

Post Whore
Poor old Taumalolo deserves better than the Cowboys.

I like the Cowboys but things have gone very wrong there

Green back to his old ways of dropping a young superstar and keeping old average players in the 17. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow should have been in the backline. There’s no way Opacic gets a run ahead of a superstar like HTF.

Feldt could do with a spell on the sideline for some of the lazy attempts at tackle he has put in over the last few weeks.

jason taylor

Bench
Opacic wasn't awful, indeed he was one of their most dangerous at times. Esan Marsters on the other hand was Paul Cariage esque.

Opacic wasn't awful, indeed he was one of their most dangerous at times. Esan Marsters on the other hand was Paul Cariage esque.
Opacic made a few errors that cost us. He also tried his guts out and had some good runs, unlike Marsters, O’Neill and Feldt. Opacic is the only one who deserves to keep his spot next week. Leumelo and HTF need to be brought into the side.

Latest posts