What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

321 vs Cowboys

Bazal

Post Whore
How good is LU tonight?

Anyway...

3-Clint Gutherson. Brilliant. 3 try assists and kicked everything.
2-DylBro. Played strong, done good. Short kicking great, tough as always and 2 try assists.
1-Junior Paulo. 205m, looked dangerous all night, awesome effort.

RCG, Waqa, Jennings, Sivo, Marata, Matto, Lane, Oregon, Fergo, all good enough for points.

Eelementary

Post Whore
3: Clinton Gutherson - other fullbacks are quicker, more explosive, or more threatening, but Gutho's leadership, fitness, and skills are phenomenal. Massive game from our captain.

2: RCG - once again, he battered the opposition pack, and to me, it looked like he didn't get out of second gear.

1: Dylan Brown - a few kicks went dead, but his defence was unbelievable, and the cool head on his shoulders is ridiculous. I'm calling it - DylBro WILL be the game's next million-dollar half. He is an unbelievable talent.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
3- Gutho- is it just me or his form looking better than 2017
2- Paulo- when was the last time he had a bad game? Outstanding
1- D Brown- another great game, taking control as the main playmaker when our regular one is out injured.

HM to, well the rest of the team but a good game for Field in his first Eels appearance.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
3- Gutho- is it just me or his form looking better than 2017
2- Paulo- when was the last time he had a bad game? Outstanding
1- D Brown- another great game, taking control as the main playmaker when our regular one is out injured.

HM to, well the rest of the team but a good game for Field in his first Eels appearance.

Latest posts