What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R8 Fri - Eels 42-4 Cowboys @ Bankwest

Round 8: Eels v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shear_joy9

Coach
Shane Wright has a decent shout for the worst player in the nrl. No idea why Green selected him again because his last game was equally as bad.

42 run metres, 7 missed tackles, 8 ineffective tackles, a penalty against and a knock on.

Bazal

Post Whore
Shane Wright has a decent shout for the worst player in the nrl. No idea why Green selected him again because his last game was equally as bad.

42 run metres, 7 missed tackles, 8 ineffective tackles, a penalty against and a knock on.

He did make 44 tackles as well, FTR

Tough for a back up against Lane/Matto with 60% possession, to be fair.

I'm yet to see him play a good game in the NRL. Every time he's hit hard he drops the ball. I've never seen him bend the line. His defence isn't up to standard.

Cowboys made the Eels look like world beaters.

They are hardly that.

Cowboys look old and slow.

They definitely also have a lack of first grade talent on this roster.

Very underwhelming squad.

Parramatta will probably make the top 4 but I don’t see a GF win in this team.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Gutho's haircut looking magnificent. Thoughts @Gary Gutful
image.php

Sphagnum

Coach
The only thing worse than the cowboys was the stability of these forums.

guthos goal kicking was a highlight.

This Year?

Immortal
I thought the Cowboys did well for the 1st 20, then the avalanche came. Once Parra had momentum, the Cowboys were never looked like getting it back and they gave up IMO. Some of those tackle attempts would have made Corey Norman laugh.

Latest posts