What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queensland Maroons 2020

jim_57

Staff member
I presume Justin Olam couldn't qualify, which is a bit weird when you consider the other pacific nations' players being able to suit up.

Other centre candidates including some left field options:

Corey Thompson
Val Holmes
Phillip Sami
Moses Mbye
Justin O'Neill
Michael Morgan

Isn't it still something like you have to haved lived in NSW/QLD before the age of 13? Olam moved from PNG Hunters only 4-5 years ago.

At this stage I'd go with something like:

Ponga
Feldt
Holmes
? Tuala
Gagai/Oates/Sami/Coates/HTF (some pace would be nice if any if those last 3 have good seasons).

Aside from backs I'd give the bench utility gig to someone younger if Morgan has another average year, keep Hunt well away too.

Last edited:

MightyMoo

Juniors
Forwards
Fafita, Ofahengaue, Carrigan, Flegler, Pappa, Horsburgh,Arrow, Tino F, Hess, McGuire, Collins
Can match it with the Blues, in the coming years
Hooker
Reed, Grant
2 of the best young rakes going around.

Halves and fullback
DCE, Munster, Ponga

Backs, particulary centre is a big concern

Can we fasttrack Hammo and X Coates to the wing and have players like Feldt, Gagai and Holmes at centre

Blues have an absolute buffet of quality backs to choose from.

Legion

Juniors
anyone think canetoads will have an advantage,
by not playing in NRL finals ?:oops:
The only advantage would be to those carrying injury.
SoO is played so fast as it is, the new rules will make it even quicker so match fitness will be crucial.

But the Canetoads shouldn't worry, Kevvy is a genius so he'll figure something out. Gee, I can hardly wait ...... lol.

Spot On

Coach
what is the story behind this?

Not as popular as others with past snr players. No f**king idea what problem/s the current brass see with him.

NQ certainly value him. Can score a freakin try a lot of the time.

I hope they don't pick him.

Stay loyal dickheads.

isaiah

Bench
Harry g was ‘pretty much unknown’ at the start of the year according to Fox. Not to a QRL tragic like me. This time last year I saw him live take apart Souths Logan. Not just attack, great tackler.

Spot On

Coach
Harry g was ‘pretty much unknown’ at the start of the year according to Fox. Not to a QRL tragic like me. This time last year I saw him live take apart Souths Logan. Not just attack, great tackler.

What the flick would Fox know.

Everyone had heard the wraps on Grant.

Wake up Isa!