What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 vs Titan

I'm going for my favourites
Big Heavy Unit, a total platform display.
A-Fi- he was sensational.
B2 a great 1st half followed by a solid second half. Smart play to pretend to be injured towards the end. The Cam Smith rule book.

I'm sorry to SJ fans, I'm just not hooked with his silly no look passes.

-5 to me. Got my prediction right but added too much info
Prediction:
We win by 30+ IF Moyza stays on the field.

Eion

First Grade
3 - feef. Don’t care it was only 40 mins, the big delicious burrito was awesome.
2 - brails. Contributions all over the place
1 - sj. Yes some brain farts, but that’s a given. As long as the ledger of good stuff far outweighs the bad I’m coming to terms with it.

HM to all the forwards really and the chad.

Weaponhead

Coach
3. Fifita. Massive game. 180 metres. Great hands for the try.
2. BHU. Quality effort. Yards. Great line for the try.
1. B2. Played smart. Showing more confidence.

Johnson needs to cut the shit from his game. Chad had a good second half. Rudolf was strong. Woods did his job well. Nikora has real second year syndrome. Nice line for the try but that was it.

jc155776

Coach
3 points to Talakai.

played big minutes at centre and was still ripping in with carries at the end.

2 points to Fifita

just running hard. Always plays better when after a haircut.

1 point to Brailey

geez the last two weeks he’s improved.

taipan

Referee
1.Johno try assist
2.Fifita
3,Chad
IOW just another day at the Premiership Office.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'm going for my favourites
Big Heavy Unit, a total platform display.
A-Fi- he was sensational.
B2 a great 1st half followed by a solid second half. Smart play to pretend to be injured towards the end. The Cam Smith rule book.

I'm sorry to SJ fans, I'm just not hooked with his silly no look passes.

-5 to me. Got my prediction right but added too much info

Probably would have won by 50.

For mine only seeing the second half so far (I hear thats probably a good thing)

3- Fifi
2- BHU
1- Rudolph

HM's The other Big Forwards, Brails and Dugan

Inverse - Ramian, Katoa. Bomber better sort out that rushing out bullshit quickly before a team tears us to shreds.

How bad is Moylans hammy?

I hope that the team is far from satisfied with this win, big forwards ploughing it up the middle and on more than half a dozen occasions a chance for an offload but no one backing the big fella's up.. Where is the desire to carry on?? Killer instinct isn't there and that's why we won't be holding up any trophy. Penrith will put 30 on us.

Craigshark

First Grade
Probably would have won by 50.

For mine only seeing the second half so far (I hear thats probably a good thing)

3- Fifi
2- BHU
1- Rudolph

HM's The other Big Forwards, Brails and Dugan

Inverse - Ramian, Katoa. Bomber better sort out that rushing out bullshit quickly before a team tears us to shreds.

How bad is Moylans hammy?

I hope that the team is far from satisfied with this win, big forwards ploughing it up the middle and on more than half a dozen occasions a chance for an offload but no one backing the big fella's up.. Where is the desire to carry on?? Killer instinct isn't there and that's why we won't be holding up any trophy. Penrith will put 30 on us.

yeah I thought it was weird with 6 or 7 minutes to go, up by 30 we were kicking for touch from 40m out. Put the f**ken foot down and kill them. Roberts has trouble catching the ball at the back all day, make him catch another spiral bomb or something.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Dally M: 3 - Shaun Johnson, 2 - Braden Hamlin-Uele, 1 - Andrew Fifita

LINK

Clinton Gutherson 12
Harry Grant 11
Jason Taumalolo 11
Shaun Johnson 11
Nathan Cleary 9
Tom Trbojevic 9
Cameron Smith 8
George Williams 8
Apisai Koroisau 7
James Tedesco 7

Uele has 4.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
3- Fifita
2- SJ
1- Goodwin

SJ is miles ahead in the try assists tally, his goal kicking is a lot better (currently sitting at 73%) and been very consistent. f**k the haters he’s having a very good season.