What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

321 vs Cowboys

T.S Quint

Coach
3. Clint Gutherson
2. Junior Paulo
1. Dylan Brown

When a bloke scores 4 tries and doesn’t get any points, you know it was a great team performance.

golfer

Juniors
Th
3. Clint Gutherson
2. Junior Paulo
1. Dylan Brown

When a bloke scores 4 tries and doesn’t get any points, you know it was a great team performance.
That was my point Gutherson was outstanding but the rest all contributed in a big way. I even thought the young half showed what he is capable of and could see him as a potential 14.

crocodile

Bench
3. Clint Gutherson
2. Junior Paulo
1. Dylan Brown

Twice Gutho went outside his man and deliberately brought the Cowgirl's outside backs in leaving Sivo unmarked. Gutho is indeed quite an intelligent footballer.

Parra

Referee
He quite impressed me his pace would be valuable against a tiring middle that is why I suggested a possible 14.

Yes - pretty useful in this era of "six again". This rule brings the smaller speedsters right back into the game.