What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is the steelers jersey a regular thing now?

Dragon

Coach
Once a year is good enough for me. Ive got one to wear as an alternate to the red V, ill wear that to WIN games.

But i love the V and i honestly miss it. I wish we could wear it this weekend. Why the hell do we need an ANZAC jersey?

Crippler

Juniors
i dont know about using it only at woolongong games as that would make the club appear 2 halves rather than 1 whole

perhaps red V at home games at steelers jersey to away games. And if there is a clash in the away game use the red v jersey

Dragon said:
Once a year is good enough for me. Ive got one to wear as an alternate to the red V, ill wear that to WIN games.

But i love the V and i honestly miss it. I wish we could wear it this weekend. Why the hell do we need an ANZAC jersey?

I agree Saints should do away with it. The Red Vee should be used on Anzac Day.

11Straight

Juniors
Southern Rooster said:
Dragon said:

I could not agree more with that a game between two traditional rivals we should be wearing the red v it's all a case of mass marketing.

Fin077

Juniors
The Steeler's jersey was great I thought. Brought back alot of memories and should be done more often.

After all, the Illawarra is half of your club now. Keep it up I say!

RED_WHITE_DYNAMITE_04 said:
Southern Rooster said:
Dragon said:

I could not agree more with that a game between two traditional rivals we should be wearing the red v it's all a case of mass marketing.

Couldn't agree more. Actually promoting the game as a battle of Tradition on Australia's most traditional day is just really to easy for our 2000 marketing gurus.

Actually I reckon Roosters v Saints this week sees a league first. Both clubs this weekend will be lining up in there third different strip in 3 weeks. Surely that hasn't before.

SaintPauli

Juniors
The 2 Jersey win loss factor is only a smokescreen for larger underlying problems with this joint venture that was forced upon us fans without being given an opportunity to have an opinion. Their are hierarchy differences of opinion and i have no doubt that has transferred all the way to the field. We need someone? Anyone to take this by the horns and resolve the real problems.

SaintPauli

Juniors
The 2 Jersey win loss factor is only a smokescreen for larger underlying problems with this joint venture that was forced upon us fans without being given an opportunity to have an opinion. Their are hierarchy differences of opinion and i have no doubt that has transferred all the way to the field. We need someone? Anyone to take this by the horns and resolve the real problems.