What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Old Timer

Coach
Still no @Old Timer here to discuss his weather & flat earth conspiracies..

Shows his weak moral fibre, really..
The only reason why you want to discuss it over here now is because you don't want people to see you being outed in any of the main threads.

You love to have a snipe in a main thread and then castigate people for engaging you and then you stomp your petulant little foot up and down and demand to go to the swamp where you know there is far less traffic.

The worst part is that you want to fight but you are never up for it because you always twist and turn and try to find a way to slither out of the shit you create and gutless things you do.

You might convince a few that I am incorrect in my analogy but you won't convince the majority and all the looking in the mirror won't help you convince yourself either because deep down you know what you do and most likely enjoy a little snigger whilst doing it.

Last edited:

Dragonsamy

Bench
Spot on @Old Timer .
Muzby is a scared little boy. Can't handle it when anyone gives it back. Everybody realises what a turd muzby is now.
If they could a lot of people would block him and then have to listen to him again

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
The only reason why you want to discuss it over here now is because you don't want people to see you being outed in any of the main threads.

You love to have a snipe in a main thread and then castigate people for engaging you and then you stomp your petulant little foot up and down and demand to go to the swamp where you know there is far less traffic.

The worst part is that you want to fight but you are never up for it because you always twist and turn and try to find a way to slither out of the shit you create and gutless things you do.

You might convince a few that I am incorrect in my analogy but you won't convince the majority and all the looking in the mirror won't help you convince yourself either because deep down you know what you do and most likely enjoy a little snigger whilst doing it.
Come on OT, your comprehension is getting worse each week.

The reason I’d prefer to address your paranoid projections in here is because everyone is sick of the carry on.

You probably can’t see it because you fail to see reality quite often, but the fact our arguments get moved here anyway, plus the repeated comments from everyone saying “oh great, not this again” really should be giving it away.

Now, as I said on Friday. I commented on the weather for the game.

You and the drunken liar chose to make it personal, not me.

Carry on all you like in the main forums, but you’re only making yourself look bad..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Spot on @Old Timer .
Muzby is a scared little boy. Can't handle it when anyone gives it back. Everybody realises what a turd muzby is now.
If they could a lot of people would block him and then have to listen to him again
What am I scared of?

And again with the little boy comment. You’re a sick pervert.

Old Timer

Coach
Come on OT, your comprehension is getting worse each week.

The reason I’d prefer to address your paranoid projections in here is because everyone is sick of the carry on.

You probably can’t see it because you fail to see reality quite often, but the fact our arguments get moved here anyway, plus the repeated comments from everyone saying “oh great, not this again” really should be giving it away.

Now, as I said on Friday. I commented on the weather for the game.

You and the drunken liar chose to make it personal, not me.

Carry on all you like in the main forums, but you’re only making yourself look bad..
Delusional stuff on your part you seriously need some professional help.

"Drunken liar" now that is really what you wanted to say in the other place but couldn't muster up enough balls to do so.

Now please explain how your forthright accusation is true otherwise you should withdraw it.

As much as I can disagree with Willow and even when I or others rub him completely the wrong way he never allows himself the privilege of sinking to the low levels of personal abuse that you do and all the while you are forever castigating others for doing the same thing.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Delusional stuff on your part you seriously need some professional help.

"Drunken liar" now that is really what you wanted to say in the other place but couldn't muster up enough balls to do so.

Now please explain how your forthright accusation is true otherwise you should withdraw it.

As much as I can disagree with Willow and even when I or others rub him completely the wrong way he never allows himself the privilege of sinking to the low levels of personal abuse that you do and all the while you are forever castigating others for doing the same thing.
I love it.. You can call people all the names under the sun, but lord help anyone who does the same (and I think if you took your blinkers off you’d realise there’s a lot worse coming from your little mate).

So go and have a sook about me calling someone a drunken liar. They lie, and their manner of speech on here is akin to to speaking to the pissed bloke in the corner of the pub.

I’ll await the lawyer’s letter shall it?

As I said, you are completely out of touch with reality & obsessed with me to the point it’s sad.

I do enjoy living rent free inside that head of yours though..

Old Timer

Coach
I love it.. You can call people all the names under the sun, but lord help anyone who does the same (and I think if you took your blinkers off you’d realise there’s a lot worse coming from your little mate).

So go and have a sook about me calling someone a drunken liar. They lie, and their manner of speech on here is akin to to speaking to the pissed bloke in the corner of the pub.

I’ll await the lawyer’s letter shall it?

As I said, you are completely out of touch with reality & obsessed with me to the point it’s sad.

I do enjoy living rent free inside that head of yours though..
We were discussing your behaviour and your faux outbursts not mine.

As usual you try to move the conversation onto me and what I do.

You want a fight yet when it comes you duck out the back door asap.

You claim to not play the man and not abuse people so keep that at the forefront of this interchange.

Your denigration of a fellow poster on the basis of his English just typifies the piss ant grubby tactics you use to try and get the better of people.

You are detested by many in this place and no doubt you are the cause for many being suspended and or leaving.

You really are a pice of works and cony cover your arse quick enough as the veneer is peeled back to expose you for the shit merkin you really are.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
We were discussing your behaviour and your faux outbursts not mine.

As usual you try to move the conversation onto me and what I do.

You want a fight yet when it comes you duck out the back door asap.

You claim to not play the man and not abuse people so keep that at the forefront of this interchange.

Your denigration of a fellow poster on the basis of his English just typifies the piss ant grubby tactics you use to try and get the better of people.

You are detested by many in this place and no doubt you are the cause for many being suspended and or leaving.

You really are a pice of works and cony cover your arse quick enough as the veneer is peeled back to expose you for the shit merkin you really are.
So you want one set of rules for people that you see fit, and another set of rules for everyone else.

C’mon OT, you’re a card carrying comminist, but you’re carrying on like a fascist..

You love to lecture people, but 9 times out of 10 you’re doing exactly the same thing..

You’re a hypocrite and that’s why I have no respect for you.

Not sure how I’m ducking out of anything either. I’m having a frank discussion with you right now. You either can’t comprehend that or are just writing your own narrative again.

What’s your end game here? Why are you investing so much time on me?

Am I a proxy for your frustration with Illawarra? Or are you jealous?

I’m really not sure what it is you’re trying to achieve?

Do you know what you want to achieve?

Do you even know what you’re ranting about at the moment?

You’ve changed tact 3 times already.. FYI..

Old Timer

Coach
So you want one set of rules for people that you see fit, and another set of rules for everyone else.

C’mon OT, you’re a card carrying comminist, but you’re carrying on like a fascist..

You love to lecture people, but 9 times out of 10 you’re doing exactly the same thing..

You’re a hypocrite and that’s why I have no respect for you.

Not sure how I’m ducking out of anything either. I’m having a frank discussion with you right now. You either can’t comprehend that or are just writing your own narrative again.

What’s your end game here? Why are you investing so much time on me?

Am I a proxy for your frustration with Illawarra? Or are you jealous?

I’m really not sure what it is you’re trying to achieve?

Do you know what you want to achieve?

Do you even know what you’re ranting about at the moment?

You’ve changed tact 3 times already.. FYI..
Lol x 5

Dragonsamy

Bench
Lol x6
Muzby proving you're a fool as usual if you reckon that no one would block you then make it possible for us to block you and see what happens the forum would be better place without you and the only person who thinks it wouldn't be is you moron

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Lol x6
Muzby proving you're a fool usual if you reckon that no one would block you then make it possible for us to block you and see what happens the forum would be better place without you and the only person who thinks it wouldn't be is you moron
Personally I don’t give a f**k who would block me or not.. It’s not a popularity contest, and everyone is able to share their views.

Having different views is what helps foster good discussion.. But yet you can’t seem to understand that.

I find it funny that you bully Gitano about his claims of being a former player, but you make physical threats against multiple people on here (yes I’m aware that it’s more than just me you’ve physically threatened) who have called you out for your own made up stories.

Physically threatening random people on the Internet?

That’s pretty sad..

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Personally I don’t give a f**k who would block me or not.. It’s not a popularity contest, and everyone is able to share their views.

Having different views is what helps foster good discussion.. But yet you can’t seem to understand that.

I find it funny that you bully Gitano about his claims of being a former player, but you make physical threats against multiple people on here (yes I’m aware that it’s more than just me you’ve physically threatened) who have called you out for your own made up stories.

Physically threatening random people on the Internet?

That’s pretty sad..

Normally I try to distance myself from this sort of thing and not add fuel to the fire, but samy has been threatening people for years who call him out on his bullshit.

I should have more compassion for someone who spends their time threatening people on the internet and lying about being on the conditioning staff, I should try to understand where it's coming from and turn a blind eye... But it's genuinely making this place unpleasant to read and contribute to.
Especially when he has people convinced that he has some sort of knowledge of what goes on on the inside.

Keep refreshing that Dragons page for the injury updates and posting them here like it's your news samy, you're doing God's work.

Old Timer

Coach
Normally I try to distance myself from this sort of thing and not add fuel to the fire, but samy has been threatening people for years who call him out on his bullshit.

I should have more compassion for someone who spends their time threatening people on the internet and lying about being on the conditioning staff, I should try to understand where it's coming from and turn a blind eye... But it's genuinely making this place unpleasant to read and contribute to.
Especially when he has people convinced that he has some sort of knowledge of what goes on on the inside.

Keep refreshing that Dragons page for the injury updates and posting them here like it's your news samy, you're doing God's work.
It's not that he has anybody convinced or otherwise.

We are all anonymous in this place and nobody ever puts it all on the line to prove anything and in fact when people ask "source" from some posters they are howled down for having the temerity to do so.

Now if the shoe fits for that then it surely fits for who we claim to be.

I am not aware of Dragonsamy making threats to people but if he has done so then that is not kosher but at the same time people calling others out when it can neither be proved or disproved is also not kosher.

The behaviour of muzby being the agent provocateur does nothing to enhance the place either and he should take some things in his stride instead of all the faux anger he demonstrates.

Latest posts