What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proposed Team vs Panthers

Version IV

Juniors
With Moylan out for sure, and Woods possible action on swinging arm, i believe we need to move Graham to lock so he can float across field in similiar vein that Moylan did.

1. Dugan
2. Katoa
3. Goodwin
4. Ramien
5. McDonald
6. Johnson
7. Townsend
8. Uele
9. Brailey
10. Woods if suspended Rudolf
11. Nikora
12. Wilton
13. Graham
Bench
14. Williams if Woods suspended other Rudolf
15. Fifita
16. Talaki
17. Hunt

Yes calling for Williams to drop he made some metres vs Titans but always a mistake in him

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Fifita wears 8.

Off the bench does not matter.

Our big bopper leader.

Wade is cap.

Will miss Matt, yet again.

Card Shark

Immortal
Moylan won’t miss any games, he’s now as tough as nails after last week!

Woods will be out for the season for the vicious swinging arm.

Him & BJ Leilua will be holidaying together.

chewsta

First Grade
No Duges to the backrow?

Woodsy will be cleared for sure mate. You see 20 other tackles just like that every game and none get pulled up.

Moyza will be a big out. He usually turns it on against the Pennies.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Keep Dugan at centre, it is great he can go to fullback if needed, but now we need him as the world class centre he is.

When Mulitano comes back, play him fullback.

Kennedy until then.

Goodwin has proved very solid.

Ads

First Grade
Kennedy to fullback. Dugan will break if we make him run the extra kms. Nene and Goodwin fight it out for the wing spot, Nene should get it if fit. Rest will be as usual. Graham does need something to kick start him. Not liking what I am seeing with him this year.

1. Dugan
2. Katoa
3. McDonald
4. Ramien
5. Mulitalo
6. Johnson
7. Townsend
8. Uele
9. Brailey
10. Woods
11. Nikora
12. Talakai
13. Graham
Bench
14. Rudolf
15. Fifita
16. Hunt
17. Magoulias

Version IV

Juniors
I do think with Moylan out for extended period of time Dugan is the way to go as fullback, yes he is not the creative player Moylan is, what he will do is give us more metres in run backs, to offset this.

Graham moves to lock this way he can float both side of the ruck play the creative way Moylan did, keeping pressure off CT/SJ, Duges can also run some powerful lines off the halves and Graham.

Backrow Williams is not the option, Talaki looks good but i prefer him coming off the bench for impact, that would leave Wilton as the option, with Talaki to handle the minutes till Wilton gets his minutes up.

Centre would be Goodwin shifting there with McDonald or Mulitalo on the wing.

That would keep bench impact and Williams missing the 17

Version IV

Juniors
I do think with Moylan out for extended period of time Dugan is the way to go as fullback, yes he is not the creative player Moylan is, what he will do is give us more metres in run backs, to offset this.

Graham moves to lock this way he can float both side of the ruck play the creative way Moylan did, keeping pressure off CT/SJ, Duges can also run some powerful lines off the halves and Graham.

Backrow Williams is not the option, Talaki looks good but i prefer him coming off the bench for impact, that would leave Wilton as the option, with Talaki to handle the minutes till Wilton gets his minutes up.

Centre would be Goodwin shifting there with McDonald or Mulitalo on the wing.

That would keep bench impact and Williams missing the 17

bluefox68

Staff member
1. Dugan
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Goodwin
5. MacDonald
6. Johnson
7. Townsend
8. Uele
9. Brailey
10. Woods
11. Nikora
12. Talakai
13. Graham
Bench
14. Rudolf
15. Fifita
16. Hunt
17. Wilton

carinashark

First Grade
Some thoughts on the Titans game.
I like Williams, he puts in big time ,hard and straight sucking in defenders. We would all be wanting him if he was in a Manly jersey.
BB is the best tackler in the side. During the Titans game there were so many air grabs from our once great tackling defence. One of the worst was Wade and that pass to get FiFi over was almost uncatchable.
What’s with Chad over running the pass twice. Thinking BB should start learning 7. Chad to the UK.
Love the Talakai grubber, please more of this.

Latest posts