What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is the steelers jersey a regular thing now?

SaintPauli

Juniors
The 2 Jersey win loss factor is only a smokescreen for larger underlying problems with this joint venture that was forced upon us fans without being given an opportunity to have an opinion. Their are hierarchy differences of opinion and i have no doubt that has transferred all the way to the field. We need someone? Anyone to take this by the horns and resolve the real problems.

SaintPauli

Juniors
The 2 Jersey win loss factor is only a smokescreen for larger underlying problems with this joint venture that was forced upon us fans without being given an opportunity to have an opinion. Their are hierarchy differences of opinion and i have no doubt that has transferred all the way to the field. We need someone? Anyone to take this by the horns and resolve the real problems.

SaintPauli

Juniors

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I’d love to see the Steelers jersey as our alternate..

Would certainly be better than the crap that’s been offered up as our alternate..

Dragonsamy

Bench
I think it would be a good idea as Muzby has started have the old Steelers jersey as our alternative or away jersey escape the big red v for the other games. It's certainly better than the horrible red T-shirts at their wearing at the moment

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I think it would be a good idea as Muzby has started have the old Steelers jersey as our alternative or away jersey escape the big red v for the other games. It's certainly better than the horrible red T-shirts at their wearing at the moment
See, it’s not that hard to agree with me on something..

Dragonsamy

Bench
Agree Samy, it’s important that we acknowledge the Illawarra Steelers 3 wooden spoons.....

I understand .
I have always been a St George supporter but for 2 or 3 games a year why not.
The NRL insists that all teams have alternative jerseys I'm not sure of the exact number but I know it's at least 1 .

RedVDave

First Grade
I'm no artist but we have 2 colours RED & WHITE! Yet they club somehow managed to stuff it up to me the prefect solution to appease all parties would be this:

Home: Red V with the old away Steelers red ringlets around the sleeve of the jersey.

Alternate: Red V, Blood & Bandages from the bottom up to the Red V and have white Steelers ringlets with red sleeves. I could also live with a Steelers logo on one side and the old St. George Dragonslayers emblem on the other side recognise both clubs have 2 great jerseys and get rid of any "special jerseys" no ANZAC, Charity Shield, Superhero etc.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Now now, you know that was directed to you and only to you.
How?

I’ve pointed out to Samy he’s finally found something to agree with me on.

It wasn’t about me finding anything.

I can’t take any offence given you failed a basic task in actually directing it to who you wanted to.

You should apologise to Samy. What you said was pretty mean.

How?

I’ve pointed out to Samy he’s finally found something to agree with me on.

It wasn’t about me finding anything.

I can’t take any offence given you failed a basic task in actually directing it to who you wanted to.

You should apologise to Samy. What you said was pretty mean.

Attachments

• imagesDG5OE74O.jpg
    imagesDG5OE74O.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 2

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

I know English isn’t your strong point, so maybe don’t go come in throwing insults if you don’t know what you’re actually saying.

Latest posts