What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Ivan

The unknown

Juniors
You've come onto a forum of anonymous, respectable sports fans of all ages. You have made accusations of drug use and incest. Go and have a little think. I repeat, be careful.

Well I’m not gonna associate with a penrith fan publicly, I’d need a houso translator.

The_Frog

First Grade
This is obviously an utterly devastating defeat for the Tigers cohort. Hey lads, this one's gone. You tried hard but weren't quite good enough. You've got the Rabbitohs next week. They won't be easy. Time to turn your attentions to them.

mxlegend99

Referee
He pointed at the scoreboard after a 12 year old tigers supporter gave him the thumbs up.

Just process that for a moment. A 12 year old kid got under the skin of a fully grown professional coach on a million a year. Lols
Some of you Tigers fans make BJ Leilua look like a genius.

Not all. Some genuinely good people among you including guys here at work. A father abusing Ivan for acknowledging his sons thumbs up with one of his own is deadset lowest of the low. What sort of example did that set for his kid.

Ivan under the circumstances handled it perfectly.

Jane Murray

Bench

Not all. Some genuinely good people among you including guys here at work. A father abusing Ivan for acknowledging his sons thumbs up with one of his own is deadset lowest of the low. What sort of example did that set for his kid.

Personally, I believe, Ivan should have walked away from the fathers abuse. I can understand why Ivan reacted that way. When I first saw the picture, I just knew there was more to it. The father of the little boy, used profanities, in front of his son, what a great role model he is?

The unknown

Juniors

Tell me another coach that has reacted to a fans outrage. I’m sure coaches cop it all the time

Latest posts