What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs Tigers

betcats

Referee
We have a good bunch here, they play hard for each other. Good hard nosed footy without the crap. Coaching staff have done very well to get the playing group so tight after the black hole we were in after 8 rounds last season.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
How good was it to see Penrith’s 1,6,7 and 9 spine players sitting together in the dressing shed after the match chatting and laughing and just looking like they’re enjoying their time together!!

Seeing that certainly gives me THAT feeling that something special is brewing

I totally agree, The players look very comfortable in the roles coaching staffs are giving them each week,

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Funnily enough that was probably our best win this year, Tigers threw everything at us and then some. They should make the finals this year if they can keep it up. Great game from both sides although the Tigers players became massive f**kwits at the end, oh well it happens sometimes no need to hold any grudges over it.

Ivan deserves a 1 year extension just for giving it to the Tigers full time I reckon.

I'd be totally up for that.

betcats

Referee
Two ways of seeing it, sure.

We are beating up Tyrone May on tigers lu at the moment. He should have been the first man splattered on both sides.

Hes not even proper Riff material.

I don’t really care what a bunch of whinging dumb merkin tigers fans have to say about May, your team is full of grubs and you are clutching at straws saying your spoiling tactics worked because of that field goal. We won the game by more than a converted try, we kept our composure despite the bullshit going on and you lost a player to suspension for 4 weeks.

franklin2323

Immortal
I worked that part out. @franklin2323 said the offending Tigers supporter was just behind him. I was hoping he could elaborate on what was said.

A boy around 13 was waved and smiling to Ivan. The dad turned around and launched a tirade of F bombs. C bombs said some stuff about the family..

That is when that response happened. I love when players and coaches show a human side

The unknown

Juniors
Yep he is the bloke who hit Dyl with dog shot on the siren, total grub. Kikau f**king rattled him in the first set and he kncked on, after that only time i noticed him was taking a dive or hitting Dyl in the head.

Still looking for the knock on in the tackle. Rewatch it, it slipped down his hip but he still had control of it

The unknown

Juniors
He drops it into Kikaus leg, knock on every day of the week.

No he didn’t lol.

It was similar to when you are carrying a couple of books and they slip. You re-adjust to stop them from being dropped.

It was clear Gee had money on the pamfas from the get go

betcats

Referee
No he didn’t lol.

It was similar to when you are carrying a couple of books and they slip. You re-adjust to stop them from being dropped.

It was clear Gee had money on the pamfas from the get go

We copped a 7 nil set restart count against the storm and lost the penalty count also and still beat them. Cry me a river.