What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs Sea Eagles

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Norman has a lot of experience. Unfortunately its all bad experience though, very very bad experience.....
I guess we could ask the question if with Norman we have a halves combo with more than 10 wins experience in the RedV between them..

And that’s a serious question.. (no slight on Clune..)

Crush

Coach
I guess we could ask the question if with Norman we have a halves combo with more than 10 wins experience in the RedV between them..

And that’s a serious question.. (no slight on Clune..)
10 wins in the RedV ?
I'm not sure Norman has won 10 games in his career across multiple clubs...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
10 wins in the RedV ?
I'm not sure Norman has won 10 games in his career across multiple clubs...
A career as long as his would have hopefully(?) earned him double digit wins in the top grade..

But I’d be genuinely curious to know if he’s won 10 games at the red v playing in the halves..

Anyone got the figures?

Crush

Coach
A career as long as his would have hopefully(?) earned him double digit wins in the top grade..

But I’d be genuinely curious to know if he’s won 10 games at the red v playing in the halves..

Anyone got the figures?
I'm not sure if Norman played in all of these games but over the last 3 seasons the teams he has played for have won a total of 16 games. 16 wins in 3 years.
2018 Parra 6 wins, 16th place
2019 SGI 8 wins, 15th place
2020 SGI 2 wins, 13th place (atm)

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I'm not sure if Norman played in all of these games but over the last 3 seasons the teams he has played for have won a total of 16 games. 16 wins in 3 years.
f**k.

Why did we sign him again?

gitano

Juniors
Coz Widdop had a bloody gut full and told Mcflop to fu*k himself then Saints shit themselves and jumped at the first option which has worked out great. $900,000 turd who is as useless as Josh McCrone was
A lot to pull apart here. Assumptions, none of which are correct, wrong timeline of events...I haven't the time for this on a Sunday night.

Old Timer

Coach
I wonder if he actually played in all those wins or was he injured / dropped for some of them?

Anyway he is keeping his very average averages in tact whilst playing for us.

If he ever strings 2 games together and we happen to win them he will be having his breakout season.

SOO rep FMD those Qld selectors are truly f**ked up for ever allowing him to wear their state jumper.

Edit:
Little wonder the Qld club sides are doing it tough this year if Qld'ers think Norman is 1 of their states best players and is SOO quality.

Last edited:

gitano

Juniors
I wonder if he actually played in all those wins or was he injured / dropped for some of them?

Anyway he is keeping his very average averages in tact whilst playing for us.

If he ever strings 2 games together and we happen to win them he will be having his breakout season.

SOO rep FMD those Qld selectors are truly f**ked up for ever allowing him to wear their state jumper.

Little wonder why the Broncos, Cowboys & Titans are doing it tuff if Norman is 1 of their best.
Norman never played for the Cowboys or Titans

BIG RIG

Juniors
I reckon we got a chance

All their injuries plus the expected suspension of Addin Fonua Blake after being sent off in today’s game

BLM01

First Grade
Good man Rava, cannot drop him.
Piss Saab off.
CC
CC..might be a good man and runs hard..but his hands are killing what little momentum we create.
he needs to be dropped till he practices and gets it out of his game 99 times out of 100
Imagine if we were a semi final type side...we will drink to excess just blocking out the fear he brings with the ball in hand...watching us play a semi final.

Latest posts