What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the 8 baby

Version IV

Juniors
After round 8, we find ourselves sitting in the 8 now, the NRL website showing us in 7th place.

Currently have the 4th best attack in the league which actually surprises me, but good to see, but 9th best defence

The scoring of 40 pts back to back last time that happened was 2001, defeating the Panthers and the now defunct Beagles

Card Shark

Immortal
I would’ve thought we scored back to back 40s in 2016.

This week will be the real test!

ghoti

Bench
Not sure we'll get the win next week but a good side to face after three easy wins.

taipan

Referee
I'm more concerned about social distancing at ANZ .when we play in the Grand Final.There was too much hugging and kissing in 2016, and that's just with the blokes.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Penrith will be a huge test for us. Would love it if we could beat them because I firmly believe that they are a premiership threat this season and this match will be a good indicator of where we are at.

Duges needs to play fullback imo, Kennedy offers nothing except safe hands and even they can let him down. For me;
1. Dugan
2. Katoa
3. Goodwin
4. Ramien
5. MacDonald

Makes the most sense. Amazing that we have a bloke as good as Nene to come in and make his debut on the wing. I’m excited for this game, we have a very good record against them and they’re in red hot form so we’ll be up for this. Bring it on

ghoti

Bench
Penrith will be a huge test for us. Would love it if we could beat them because I firmly believe that they are a premiership threat this season and this match will be a good indicator of where we are at.

Duges needs to play fullback imo, Kennedy offers nothing except safe hands and even they can let him down. For me;
1. Dugan
2. Katoa
3. Goodwin
4. Ramien
5. MacDonald

Makes the most sense. Amazing that we have a bloke as good as Nene to come in and make his debut on the wing. I’m excited for this game, we have a very good record against them and they’re in red hot form so we’ll be up for this. Bring it on

I like that back five but get the feeling that Morris will bring Kennedy up to keep continuity through the outside backs in defence.. also think that Kennedy brings a Moylan-lite quality to the attack whereas Dugan is a big shake up to style and structure but...I love duges haha

myrrh ken

First Grade

1. Dugan
2. Katoa
3. Goodwin
4. Ramien
5. MacDonald

I'm a bit apprehensive about nene. He was good. Been out for a long time, Hasn't tested his injury and he's undercooked. Definite potential though - he's only 26.

Dugan at the back is safe - and maybe less of a risk putting nene on wing vs kennedy at fb. Surely Ron is back though?

taipan

Referee
We seem to have belief in each other now as a team, whereas earlier our confidence was down, our teamwork suffered.
If we can keep this up long term, the cattle is there and we on paper can match it with the best.It's the defensive lapses and panic passing that has been our achilles heel .

Version IV

Juniors
I was reading that Ronnie is close to being back.
Duges has to be fullback for this game, and Graham needs to be moved to the middle so he can float around.
I was one of the ones hoping Kennedy was the answer but he just seems to be a yard off what needs to be, he is not a Moylan nor Dugan style of a fullback

The wins are coming off the new power game Bomber is employing with 3 props and a second rower on the bench.

Halves are capitalising on the momentum this is giving us.

I mean this in the best possible way.

Our forward pack looks like a biker gang.

They look huge and scary.

Version IV

Juniors
The wins are coming off the new power game Bomber is employing with 3 props and a second rower on the bench.

Halves are capitalising on the momentum this is giving us

Soon everyone in our team is to have a pigtail, can't wait for CT

Frenzy.

Immortal
Can Nene play fullback?

I say he can.

I’ve lost my bubba love

Duges will break running 150-200 metres a game

Goodwin has made a fist of fullback in the past

Francis won’t be fit enough first up I don’t think

Griffoshark66

First Grade

Halves are capitalising on the momentum this is giving us.

f**k oath. It's a bit of a throwback. Big ugly f**ks bashing merkins. I like it.

ghoti

Bench
I was reading that Ronnie is close to being back.
Duges has to be fullback for this game, and Graham needs to be moved to the middle so he can float around.
I was one of the ones hoping Kennedy was the answer but he just seems to be a yard off what needs to be, he is not a Moylan nor Dugan style of a fullback

I for one think that MOROKO must play

coolumsharkie

Referee
Can Nene play fullback?

I say he can.

I’ve lost my bubba love

Duges will break running 150-200 metres a game

Goodwin has made a fist of fullback in the past

Francis won’t be fit enough first up I don’t think

Where did Nene return from again? Hasn't played this year has he and you guys want to put him at fullback against the Panthers. lol

Latest posts