What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs the Sharks

Fangs

Coach
Whare is an important inclusion. The Sharks left edge has been brilliant this year. Dugan and Graham are going to be a big headache.

No Moylan but still enough talent in that team to win. Shaun Johnson leads the NRL try assists tally.

WestyLife

First Grade
It's an afternoon game which will hurt. Apparently teams struggle going from multiple night games to afternoon.

franklin2323

Immortal
Whare is an important inclusion. The Sharks left edge has been brilliant this year. Dugan and Graham are going to be a big headache.

No Moylan but still enough talent in that team to win. Shaun Johnson leads the NRL try assists tally.

A rookie carved them up on their Right defence. Kikau and Crichton will tear them up

Jane Murray

Bench
I agree Joey should have targeted Kikau the flying mop head, he is the biggest cheap shot merchant in the game.
Moron, I was referring to your players, especially BJ, and Luke Gardner. Geez, you must have been dropped on your head at birth.

The unknown

Juniors
Moron, I was referring to your players, especially BJ, and Luke Gardner. Geez, you must have been dropped on your head at birth.

If you’re gonna mention Garner then atleast mention your own, API and that other no-name who put our player in hospital

What is an old lady commenting on rugby league for anyway? shouldn’t you be babysitting your grand son or on the pokies at pamfas club?

Latest posts