What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will it run?

G’day fellow caviar swervers, just wondering what the brains trust’s opinion of Matthew Smith as a trainer? I know he has Fierce Impact which seems to be pretty shit hot but I haven’t really paid much attention to him previously.

I’m looking at a fairly affordable share in a Per Incanto filly he has. Any thoughts on Per Incanto while we are at it?

Lemon Squash

First Grade
G’day fellow caviar swervers, just wondering what the brains trust’s opinion of Matthew Smith as a trainer? I know he has Fierce Impact which seems to be pretty shit hot but I haven’t really paid much attention to him previously.

I’m looking at a fairly affordable share in a Per Incanto filly he has. Any thoughts on Per Incanto while we are at it?

Good trainer mate, gets plenty of winners and can mix it with the big boys. No idea what his service is like to his owners though.

Per Incanto sire of Lanciato, jeez I was a sucker for that horse... cost me a fortune the merkin

Latest posts