What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Ivan

The unknown

Juniors
Hahah you still talking about a blown kiss two days later, little bitch you can troll as much as you want, I know that loss and the kiss still has you burning inside

hahaha f**k up you bogan flog. Keep gloating like you’ve won the premiership, after beating an under strength tigers team with a lop sided penalty count

ACTPanthers

Bench
tenor.gif

Jane Murray

Bench
hahaha f**k up you bogan flog. Keep gloating like you’ve won the premiership, after beating an under strength tigers team with a lop sided penalty count
One last time, understrength? Wow the excuses are just coming out of your mouth. Get some medical treatment for your verbal diarrhea.

The unknown

Juniors
One last time, understrength? Wow the excuses are just coming out of your mouth. Get some medical treatment for your verbal diarrhea.

Twal, Musgrove, Marshall. And penrith thuggery knocking out 2 of our players so we had a 2 man bench for the last 30 mins

Jane Murray

Bench
Twal, Musgrove, Marshall. And penrith thuggery knocking out 2 of our players so we had a 2 man bench for the last 30 mins
Thuggery, hey? Both are accidental, you get that in contact sport. I see that Cumberland is missing a patient. Better return soon.

WestyLife

First Grade

They were missing a few including their best forward Twal. It'd be like us missing Fish and Yeo.

Yeah but they’re well liked characters. Cleary is as well liked as Osama Bin Laden.

Everyone loves Ivan again. The game has moved past the drama at Tigers. It sucked what happened to you but you're on the up again and in part due to Ivan.

The fan was stupid enough to go off at a coach who just claimed the honours after 80 minutes. Yeah as a Tigers fan what he did was f**ked but he was the one having the last laugh at the end of the game. And I mean seriously giving the bloke a spray after he gave your kid a thumbs up? f**ken hell, what sort of example are you showing your kid to let loose at such an minuscule thing. Old mate needs to have a good look in the mirror.

The unknown

Juniors
Thuggery, hey? Both are accidental, you get that in contact sport. I see that Cumberland is missing a patient. Better return soon.

How the hell is a swinging arm collecting a bloke on the chin an accident?
all he needed to do was fall on him and tackle complete.

Benji isn't injured, he's just not being picked in favour of Reynolds. Not sure why him not starting equals being understrength. We're short in the forwards, but we were certainly fielding our first choice halves.

I get it. Cheers. However your mate, the unknown one, offered his absence in the 17 as an excuse as to one of the reasons why your boys lost

Latest posts