What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs the Sharks

WestyLife

First Grade
The high performance guys will be all over that. Hopefully the dry weather allows us to move the ball around with a bit more freedom.

Yeah they seem to have a good team of guys looking after the players. I'm looking forward to seeing how they go seeing as we already have good completions and good attack/attacking players this year.

Sime_11

Juniors
Moyza definitely out? if so, that's 3 tries/try assists we don't have to worry about.

Sharks bench forwards will be a very good test - they provided good impact in recent weeks and will fancy themselves against Tetevano/Leota & Co.

id like May to get more time at 13 playing balls out the back - Yeo toiling is aweomse, but he's too predictable, a bit more unpredictability with our attack wouldn't hurt :)

WestyLife

First Grade
Obviously it'll be

Wing: Naden
Centre: Whare

I'd like to see Burton there or May with Burton playing lock of the bench for 20 minutes. Just give me Burton!

giphy.gif

Zampaa

Juniors
Titans left side attack carved up the sharks last week. If fernor, Peachey and Ash Taylor can carve them up, can't even imagine what Kikau and Crichton will do to them.

WestyLife

First Grade
Just noticed how our attack is structured. We have 2 5/8s, one on each side in Luai/Edwards and Cleary plays between the two with passing options of second rower, Laui(Left) Edwards(right), Cut out to Centre. Such a huge difference to how we were playing before Barrett.

Yeah I'm watching the Tigers game again now.

Hate playing you lot. I like you too much

If only the feeling was mutual.......:wink::wink:

But your side has been our bogey side, along with Melbourne, for the last few years. It hurt when your blokes knocked us out of the 2018 race.

Despite each side’s current positions on the ladder, the intensity shouldn’t drop. Could be another classic.

The yak

Juniors
Titans left side attack carved up the sharks last week. If fernor, Peachey and Ash Taylor can carve them up, can't even imagine what Kikau and Crichton will do to them.

As long as Kikau is not running decoys all night.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
If you’re gonna mention Garner then atleast mention your own, API and that other no-name who put our player in hospital

What is an old lady commenting on rugby league for anyway? shouldn’t you be babysitting your grand son or on the pokies at pamfas club?

murraymob

Coach
I agree Joey should have targeted Kikau the flying mop head, he is the biggest cheap shot merchant in the game.
If you want to keep posting in the panthers section please stop the trolling
If you’re gonna mention Garner then atleast mention your own, API and that other no-name who put our player in hospital

What is an old lady commenting on rugby league for anyway? shouldn’t you be babysitting your grand son or on the pokies at pamfas club?
if you continue to troll you will be posting elsewhere mr unknown .Gentle reminder you are in the panthers section not the tigers

Latest posts