What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Presidents Cup & Sydney Shield

Pantherman72

Juniors
Leva and Maile Li - Hills
Michael Pearsall, Eparama Navale, Josh Daley, Sione Hopoate, Jakob Giles and Jordon Remfrey - Asquith to Norths
Chris Yates - Windsor Massey coach
Dan Jackson - Windsor Shield coach

True Blue

Juniors
Leva and Maile Li - Hills
Michael Pearsall, Eparama Navale, Josh Daley, Sione Hopoate, Jakob Giles and Jordon Remfrey - Asquith to Norths
Chris Yates - Windsor Massey coach
Dan Jackson - Windsor Shield coach
Glebe, Norths, Wenty will dominate full of Canterbury Cup players and the best Flegg players running around. Hearing Wenty will have Parra's best Flegg and Canterbury cup that fit under the points. Glebe will have Newtown Cup and Cronulla Flegg and Norths will have the Roosters best under 23s not in the NRL squad. Should be some good footy.

rightleftin

Juniors
Glebe, Norths, Wenty will dominate full of Canterbury Cup players and the best Flegg players running around. Hearing Wenty will have Parra's best Flegg and Canterbury cup that fit under the points. Glebe will have Newtown Cup and Cronulla Flegg and Norths will have the Roosters best under 23s not in the NRL squad. Should be some good footy.

I expect that Moorebank and Ryde Eastwood may have Flegg players but i wouldnt think that many would be good enough for Wenty or Norths in Presidents Cup.

Pantherman72

Juniors
Bears may not be as strong as you would think as I'm hearing their players are playing for free and $0 match payments.

10$ Ferret

Staff member
With the comps both about to kick off soon , any news on the draws ?

I have seen bits of the draw but the times and locations are still unknown as they have to organise it with health concerns in mind as I understand it

rightleftin

Juniors
Although Penrith declined to run an A grade this year, it appears that 12 of its clubs will be playing in an Outer Metropolitan league:

Div 1 - Minchinbury, Cambridge Park, Emu Plains, Quakers Hill, Londonderry, Riverstone, Penrith Waratahs.

Div 2 - Colyton, Mt Druitt.

Div 3 - Blacktown Bears, Rooty Hill RSL.

I guess the other clubs in this league will come from Wests and Parramatta.

I understand that the Blacktown Workers junior teams will be playing at the Blacktown Bears ground as the Workers Club would not make Laybutt available to them.

rightleftin

Juniors
Dont know if this is final but 1st round looks like:
RMC
Western RAMS v Hills
North Sydney v Dubbo CYMS
Wenty v Maitland
Glebe Burwood bye

SS
Ryde Eastwood v Hills
Sydney Uni v Cronulla Caringbah
Belrose v Moorebank
Wenty v East Campbelltown

earl park riot

Juniors
Glebe-Burwood draw;
Rd 1 - BYE
Rd 2 - v North Sydney Bears, 3pm Saturday July 25th, Henson Park
Rd 3 - v. Wentworthville Magpies, 2pm Sunday August 2nd, Henson Park

Rd 4 - v. Hills Bulls, 3pm Sunday, August 9th, Crestwood Oval
Rd 5 - v. Dubbo CYMS, 2pm, Sunday, August 16th, Henson Park
Rd 6 - v. Western Rams,. 2pm Sunday, August 23rd, Wade Park Orange
Rd7 - v. Maitland Pickers, 3pm Saturday, August 29th, Maitland Sportsground

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
North Sydney draw;
Rd 1 - v Dubbo CYMS, Saturday July 18th, NSO #2
Rd 2 - v Glebe Burwood Wolves, Saturday July 25th, Henson Park
Rd 3 - v Maitland Pickers, Saturday August 1st, NSO #2
Rd 4 - v Wentworthville Magpies, Saturday August 8th, NSO #2

Rd 5 - BYE
Rd 6 - v Hills Bulls, 22/23 August, Crestwood Oval
Rd 7 - v Western Rams, 29/30 August, Venue TBC

girvie

Staff member
Jayson Bukuya is with Dubbo CYMS and Harry Seijka with Western Rams for the Presidents Cup.