What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs the Sharks

Just noticed how our attack is structured. We have 2 5/8s, one on each side in Luai/Edwards and Cleary plays between the two with passing options of second rower, Laui(Left) Edwards(right), Cut out to Centre. Such a huge difference to how we were playing before Barrett.

Yeah I'm watching the Tigers game again now.

Actually don’t think this is a great plan. Luai isn’t getting enough ball, he’s our most effective inside the last 20m in particular.

Our attack is going okay, but it’s not as good as our defence. That’s what’s really winning games. Our points scored is only 9th best in the comp.

The unknown

Juniors
If you want to keep posting in the panthers section please stop the trolling

if you continue to troll you will be posting elsewhere mr unknown .Gentle reminder you are in the panthers section not the tigers

lol this site is a joke anyway

I’ll scrap any panther flog at our next game, when is it? Round 16?

WestyLife

First Grade
Actually don’t think this is a great plan. Luai isn’t getting enough ball, he’s our most effective inside the last 20m in particular.

Our attack is going okay, but it’s not as good as our defence. That’s what’s really winning games. Our points scored is only 9th best in the comp.

I like that they're thinking options. Maybe it can improve and I'd probably agree Luai is a bit underused.

franklin2323

Immortal
Just noticed how our attack is structured. We have 2 5/8s, one on each side in Luai/Edwards and Cleary plays between the two with passing options of second rower, Laui(Left) Edwards(right), Cut out to Centre. Such a huge difference to how we were playing before Barrett.

Yeah I'm watching the Tigers game again now.

Barrett is signing of the year. Him and Api made a huge difference

BxTom

Bench
Spewing Moyza isnt playing... Feel for him though, i think he may head up retiring given the ongoing dramas with his hammy.
Instead of just DWZ lining him up, he could have been lined up 17 times. Wonder if he would still be bouncing straight back up after about 4 -5 big hits?...

Barrett is signing of the year. Him and Api made a huge difference

Attack has improved, but not out of sight.

2019 we averaged 17.2 points per game, and were 12th in attack

this year we’re averaging 20.25 ppg, and 9th in attack.

The big difference this year is defence

Last year we conceded 19.75 points per game

this year it’s 13.75

They didn’t really elaborate just saying he was our weakness. Initially they said Dyl is no Teddy or Turbo but then went on to say no other fullbacks in the comp can be compared to those two.

Sounds like they’re comparing our spine to other top teams. He’s definitely not in Teddy or Turbos class, but he’s a solid FB. I’d put him in about the middle of all fullbacks.

Blues Riff

Bench
Ha can't believe that ^ guy's still here. Trolling the victors who don't give a rat's arse. Cracks me up.

Latest posts