What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R8 Sat - Wests Tigers 12-19 Panthers @ Bankwest

Round 8: Wests Tigers v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Rosco

Bench
Much better, thanks
Listen Panther boy . . . if my WT had the roster and recent results of yours . . . and we managed to scrape home by 7 against a team like mine . . . I'd be happy to sit and say nothing.
You've had your gloat, Ivan had his fun, let us lick our wounds in peace.
I'm not too upset about the game. We held you for the best part of it, and with an injury shortened bench.
Plus, we survived some very colourful reffing attempts.
Let's not mention BJ, huh ?
Edit: I'll have to have another look at it betcats. I'm still going off the emotion charged gametime recall.

GongPanther

Referee
I hate to break it to you pencil neck, but Syria is in the Northern Hemisphere. I didn't even need to google it. Maybe you should have gone with somewhere like Johannesburg to make your point. In the meantime I hope you enjoy the cultural mecca that is Minto.
Pencil neck.:)

GongPanther

Referee
I think it definitely needs to be looked at. Launching your head as a torpedo is 100x worse than BJ's coathanger
Who thinks that players intentionally use their head as a launched torpedo?
In doing so risks themselves from injury especially going by how we know how concussion can be a huge factor.
Settle down, have a nice cup of coffee and relax. The Tigers are on the way for a finals berth.

The unknown

Juniors
Who thinks that players intentionally use their head as a launched torpedo?
In doing so risks themselves from injury especially going by how we know how concussion can be a huge factor.
Settle down, have a nice cup of coffee and relax. The Tigers are on the way for a finals berth.

I bet you thought the same when Dylan Napa did that a few years ago.

Just accept your players are thugs, and move on.

GongPanther

Referee
I bet you thought the same when Dylan Napa did that a few years ago.

Just accept your players are thugs, and move on.
Actually I did. But what Napa was doing was grossly intentional bordering on sheer lunacy. But in your sense of judgement, or ignorance, you are delusional to think that Tetivano's head clash was intentional.

The Rosco

Bench
Actually I did. But what Napa was doing was grossly intentional bordering on sheer lunacy. But in your sense of judgement, or ignorance, you are delusional to think that Tetivano's head clash was intentional.
Gong, after watching the video, 100% he lead with his head, a la Napa. 100%. Not based on judgement, or emotion . . . just on the video.
How anyone can say otherwise is flabbergasting, as Rex would say.

The Rosco

Bench
I can only find a still shot of Napa's hit . . . there is no visible difference.
Not delusional, identical

GongPanther

Referee
Gong, after watching the video, 100% he lead with his head, a la Napa. 100%. Not based on judgement, or emotion . . . just on the video.
How anyone can say otherwise is flabbergasting, as Rex would say.
I'll have another gander at it, although I've seen it once live side on, and twice front on replay.

Latest posts