What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs the Sharks

soc123_au

Staff member
I reckon one hit and I’d break your jaw
Am I supposed to be frightened by this? It takes quite a man to attempt to intimidate a stranger online, so well done you. I imagine you are about 5ft 4, 62kgs & would struggle to fight your way out of a wet paper bag. I dont think fighting is your thing, stick to sucking dick.

Jane Murray

Bench
Im benching 140kg as a warm up, and running sub 4:30minute miles for fun. I bet you lose breath getting up off your computer chair
Oh dear, Kevin, I see you suffer from little mans syndrome, as well as being a total misogynist? I suggest you look up the meaning of that word, as that maybe beyond your level of comprehension.

The unknown

Juniors
Am I supposed to be frightened by this? It takes quite a man to attempt to intimidate a stranger online, so well done you. I imagine you are about 5ft 4, 62kgs & would struggle to fight your way out of a wet paper bag. I dont think fighting is your thing, stick to sucking dick.

Happy to exchange facebooks you f**king maggot

The unknown

Juniors
Who hurt you? Jealous you were too ugly for the teachers to molest you as a child? Get some help.

And before you ask, No, you cant suck my dick.

Im mid 20s. You’re probably some old bald flog who jerks off to clearys press conferences
And has a profile picture of his dog on his Facebook because he’s too ugly to show himself

soc123_au

Staff member
Im mid 20s. You’re probably some old bald flog who jerks off to clearys press conferences
And has a profile picture of his dog on his Facebook because he’s too ugly to show himself
Depends on your definition of old..
Don't have a dog.

Vicpanther

Juniors
I laughed at 140kg bench.

On topic. I think whare will be back and nads to wing.
If not I think may will play centre and nads to wing.

Either way I think it will be another grind but should get there by atleast 6

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Ha can't believe that ^ guy's still here. Trolling the victors who don't give a rat's arse. Cracks me up.

Noone noticed but I posted the send off song that Scotty used to play for oppositions players when they got walked.

I think it's time bloke got on his walking shoes.

soc123_au

Staff member
Sharks front row has been pretty good the last few weeks. We need to stop them & that should be all they really have.

franklin2323

Immortal
Attack has improved, but not out of sight.

2019 we averaged 17.2 points per game, and were 12th in attack

this year we’re averaging 20.25 ppg, and 9th in attack.

The big difference this year is defence

Last year we conceded 19.75 points per game

this year it’s 13.75

A few disclaimers there though. We have played 3 of last years top 4. Also have only played 3 games with our top spine

Latest posts