What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020: NRL 360

T.S Quint

Coach
How good is it hearing about another club’s board issues and club infighting. They are giving the Bulldogs hell, and I’m rather enjoying it all. Nice to have it not be us anymore...even better that it’s that scummy club.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How good is it hearing about another club’s board issues and club infighting. They are giving the Bulldogs hell, and I’m rather enjoying it all. Nice to have it not be us anymore...even better that it’s that scummy club.
I was sitting back thinking the same, “ that used to be us”

lol @ the Bulldogs!!

We all have to thank Sharpie, he was so pathetic at what he did with It finally brought much needed change. Onya Sharpie it is finally a footy club again thanks to you.

Avenger

Immortal

lol @ the Bulldogs!!

We all have to thank Sharpie, he was so pathetic at what he did with It finally brought much needed change. Onya Sharpie it is finally a footy club again thanks to you.
Funny how the same type of factions are destroying the Dogs like it nearly did with us. Plenty of similarities with the ‘type’ too. Yes you are all thinking it but we can’t write it.

T.S Quint

Coach
Funny how the same type of factions are destroying the Dogs like it nearly did with us. Plenty of similarities with the ‘type’ too. Yes you are all thinking it but we can’t write it.

I wasn't thinking it.
I don't even know what 'it' is.

All I know is the Dogs are suffering. And it makes me smile.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

lol @ the Bulldogs!!

Sharp got us a gun side in 2016. Unfortunately he trusted merkins too much in a club full of backstabbers.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Sharp got us a gun side in 2016. Unfortunately he trusted merkins too much in a club full of backstabbers.
Sharp cheated, and did it in such an incompetent way we were found out and caught.

He was an absolute Mong, and had no place being the chairman of a football club. But thanks to him and his boards incompetence we now have a whole new governance structure which has hopefully killed off all the factions.

3 cheers for Sharpie and his crew of Mongs!! Hip hip hooray!!

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
Sharp cheated, and did it in such an incompetent way we were found out and caught.

He was an absolute Mong, and had no place being the chairman of a football club. But thanks to him and his boards incompetence we now have a whole new governance structure which has hopefully killed off all the factions.

‘well I believe he said he was going to fix the club.

it was a masterful strategy , recording the meeting and having it all on the computer
He outsmarted everyone

T.S Quint

Coach

Short term pain for long term gain!

Although it didn’t feel short term at the time.