What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
The queue is already forming for unwanted Warriors playmaker Blake Green, who played a blinder against the Broncos. There’s a sneaky tip the Parramatta Eels are seriously keen, probably as a No.14 to cover for Mitchell Moses and Dylan Brown.

Someone cue MON to this.
“Que?”

Gazzamatta

Coach
Beating those teams throughout the season will give the team some self belief but finals are a different matter. How many times have we lost the preliminary final and not made the GF? Wasn't it in the 2000s that we lost 3 in a row with Brian Smith as coach? We need to develop consistency and a hard edge and believe that we can win regardless of the score line, something the Storm did last Thursday. BA might get us to the finals but is he the coach to give us that belief that we can make and win the GF?
Ive never been a big fan of BA but once he re signed he became my man. Once decisions were made to take recruitment /negotation from him and initiate a committee for same, things started to improve. I think the guy either volunteered too much or took on tasks he should not have. Thank God for The Berns Review and O'Neill 's appointment. I reckon both these have had a dramatic effect on team, coach and systems.
I didn't think BA was capable of improving our defence yet it has. I didnt think he would allow someone like A Johns to be involved yet he has.
The old BA would never have selected Field in Moses's absence yet here we are.
Stefano getting a run this week is not old BA at all.
As it is we can ask for little more than team and coach are providing. Enjoy the ride mate. As players improve so can coaches. Its a long season and much is yet to play out but holy fu*k im enjoying myself. Belief is slowly developing.

Gronk

Staff member
we have 28/30 contracted players
Heleta & Field are on development contracts & can be used at anytime
Hughes & Schneider are not training with the squad

Maybe have now joined the bubble ?

img_8010.jpg

img_8176.jpg

Latest posts