What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 9 vs Rabbitohs @ Bankwest Stadium

Who will win? Round 9: Rabbitohs v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vozzy

Juniors
I know Lawrence has a drop in him but if he played centre at least defensively we would probably be better on that side. If our attack is going to be limited anyway may aswell assure up the defence. Although a Talau/nofo combo could be good if Talau is given early ball.

Nofo on the nrl site wants the violence to continue.

I concur.

Blood will flow, but let’s not miss tackles.

We beat them last year, let’s tear their heads off as well.

WA Tiger

Bench
Hoffman must be a dogs breakfast centre to not get a go...although I doubt it ...Madge is a spineless fk

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Rowdy’s one of my all time favs but I can’t have him near first grade.

I don’t like MCK at center but I can live with it for now. I haven’t seen Hoffman play but I think he’s not much bigger then Cory Thompson was, maybe too early for him.

Personally I’d bring Packer and Benji onto the bench for Lawrence and McIntyre. McIntyres been great but he was knocked into 2032 on Saturday, even if he passes everything I’d give him the week off. I really think Benji could guide us home if he comes on with 15 to go and it’s tight. Plus his torpedo bombs would be a nightmare for Latrell

WA Tiger

Bench
I don’t like MCK at center but I can live with it for now. I haven’t seen Hoffman play but I think he’s not much bigger then Cory Thompson was, maybe too early for him.
Hoffman’s 187 and 93 kg so similar to AD (actually just checked Doueihi 1.9m, anyway) and first impression yes skinny as a rake....( I don’t know anything about the guy except I read some definite positive comments about him back a bit)...Although - at least he’s a centre and they must have got him for a reason ...I see Madge debuting/playing Talau over Jennings & Momo over Marsters way too late so to me his non selection doesn’t tell me he shouldn’t be in the team. My question is how good does a new kid have to be or how bad does the person that takes his spot have to be before the kid gets a debut.
Madge used to be famous for spotting and bringing on new blood at Souths? Now he just refuses to do it.Even when a golden opportunity arises..It’s all in the timing Madge. As has been the case with many great debutants.

And if he’s worried about Talau being nervous coz he’s new he’s dreaming and if he was, cheekham isn’t going to fix that. And new blood can mean new life as well.

Last edited:
Should have a pool.Guess how many? Although once is too many isn’t it

It’s not going to effect us if he’s out for the season, so his basic mission is to try to decapitate the first playmaker he comes across. Preferably during a tackle, but off the ball if the player is looking dangerous and in form.

Extra praise for a dog tackle a la luciano.

oh yeah, 2 dropped passes for Rowdy at a minimum.

Latrell on the medi-cab should provide the appropriate closure for some of us.

There’s no way Souths can out-grit us.

Wayne is too soft. Madge won’t accept any excuses.

The rabbits forwards are either oafs or touch footy players. We will destroy them.

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
It’s not going to effect us if he’s out for the season, so his basic mission is to try to decapitate the first playmaker he comes across. Preferably during a tackle, but off the ball if the player is looking dangerous and in form.

Extra praise for a dog tackle a la luciano.

oh yeah, 2 dropped passes for Rowdy at a minimum.

Latrell on the medi-cab should provide the appropriate closure for some of us.

There’s no way Souths can out-grit us.

Wayne is too soft. Madge won’t accept any excuses.

The rabbits forwards are either oafs or touch footy players. We will destroy them.
I liked the first half of your post before u added the second half about Madge not accepting any excuses and the mini cab but great idea re Lawrence And you can only pick one number for dropped passes.

Last edited: