What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Bit like yourself orange man. You have plenty of form for bullying on here. You shit stir like it’s going out of fashion then rant and rave about threads being derailed. Pot kettle...
Sorry precious, is there a point you’d like to raise? Who have I bullied?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Can you please show me where OT said it was ok to hit women?? If I’ve missed it I’ll gladly apologise and wear it....
The Russell packer thread last year.

Said AFB deserved a second chance as he was only 19 when committing the offence.

19 is more than old enough to know that hitting a woman is not on.

Pick your battles.

redv13

Bench
Sorry precious, is there a point you’d like to raise? Who have I bullied?[/QUOTE

I’m not precious but I’m also not a wanker like you are. You treat plenty of people on here like crap and people are sick of you and your mouth. You are the number 1 smart ass on here and plenty have noticed[

redv13

Bench
I’m not precious but I’m also not a wanker like you are. You treat plenty of people on here like crap and people are sick of you and your mouth. You are the number 1 smart ass on here and plenty have noticed[

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I’m not precious but I’m also not a wanker like you are. You treat plenty of people on here like crap and people are sick of you and your mouth. You are the number 1 smart ass on here and plenty have noticed
Cool story bro.

As I asked, show me where have I bullied anyone?

And maybe try answering without carrying on like a twat.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I see it, everyone can see it. You put the boot in every chance you get. Dragonsamy, OT. Your little agendas daily, your a gronk and you love belittling other members
You’re new here, aren’t you?

Are they the only two you’re saying I’m bullying?

Dragonsamy has threatened physical abuse against multiple posters on this forum. Including me.

OT has the shits with me after I voiced my opinion against having AFB back in the team after his domestic violence conviction.

If you’re keen to stand up for dipshits like that, I’m not going to stop you.. You’re free to support whoever you feel best matches your view on life.

But please don’t say I’m the one with the issues..

redv13

Bench
You’re new here, aren’t you?

Are they the only two you’re saying I’m bullying?

Dragonsamy has threatened physical abuse against multiple posters on this forum. Including me.

OT has the shits with me after I voiced my opinion against having AFB back in the team after his domestic violence conviction.

If you’re keen to stand up for dipshits like that, I’m not going to stop you.. You’re free to support whoever you feel best matches your view on life.

But please don’t say I’m the one with the issues..
I’ve been here long enough to know that when there’s a drama, a niggle, a smart ass comment, your orange face is attached to the agitation

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I’ve been here long enough to know that when there’s a drama, a niggle, a smart ass comment, your orange face is attached to the agitation
Okay, so I’ll take that answer as you accept violence threats against other forum members and are okay with domestic violence.

What a fine human being you must be.

Do you also vote One Nation?

SBD82

Coach
Okay, so I’ll take that answer as you accept violence threats against other forum members and are okay with domestic violence.

Making the best of a bad situation Muz?

At this rate the next 6 weeks are going to fly past.

redv13

Bench

Well orange man if you go back over the JDB comments you will see that I am not ok with that type of behaviour and I have voiced that many many times and I’m not afraid to put it out there. All I see is you acting like a muppet every day yet when someone pulls you up about it you get like this...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Well orange man if you go back over the JDB comments you will see that I am not ok with that type of behaviour and I have voiced that many many times and I’m not afraid to put it out there. All I see is you acting like a muppet every day yet when someone pulls you up about it you get like this...
Okay so a left field approach now..

What JDB posts have I been bullying anyone?

From day 1 I’ve been all about waiting for the court decision before anyone can make a call..

If I’ve been breaching any court orders with my opinion you should probably report me to both LU and the police.. I can be both banned from the forum and locked up.

That’s a win win for you and your 3 friends.

redv13

Bench
Okay so a left field approach now..

What JDB posts have I been bullying anyone?

From day 1 I’ve been all about waiting for the court decision before anyone can make a call..

If I’ve been breaching any court orders with my opinion you should probably report me to both LU and the police.. I can be both banned from the forum and locked up.

That’s a win win for you and your 3 friends.
You flip. You were questioning my integrity about violence against women. Read my comments there and you will see clear as day that I do not condone anything like that. Where was I saying you were bullying anyone in that thread. Keep up orange man your getting side tracked now

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You flip. You were questioning my integrity about violence against women. Read my comments there and you will see clear as day that I do not condone anything like that. Where was I saying you were bullying anyone in that thread. Keep up orange man your getting side tracked now
You’re what now? Where was i bullying anyone in the JDB thread?

You’re making some rather serious allegations here about a live court case..

Time for you to stump up your proof..

If I’m in contempt of court, I really should go to jail, which would solve your problem of having me here..

Time to shine buddy..

Help me (and your two mates) out with proof..

Where did it happen?

redv13

Bench
You’re what now? Where was i bullying anyone in the JDB thread?

You’re making some rather serious allegations here about a live court case..

Time for you to stump up your proof..

If I’m in contempt of court, I really should go to jail, which would solve your problem of having me here..

Time to shine buddy..

Help me (and your two mates) out with proof..

Where did it happen?
Can you not read?? Look at my comment and go again

Old Timer

Coach
Can you please show me where OT said it was ok to hit women?? If I’ve missed it I’ll gladly apologise and wear it....
He has an agenda and won’t be swayed otherwise so no point you even asking as he will just deflect.
He should apologise but has no balls so will not.
He confuses my stance on rehabilitation with condoning which is just ludicrous but typical of his actions in wanting to smear people.
Imagine if he was a judge lol.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Narrator: Unfortunately the sad part in all of this dross comes down to St George folk wishing death upon the Illawarra, and the frustration that occurs when they realise this is not to become.

Let that narrative play part in what you read next: