What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Old Timer

Coach
You’re what now? Where was i bullying anyone in the JDB thread?

You’re making some rather serious allegations here about a live court case..

Time for you to stump up your proof..

If I’m in contempt of court, I really should go to jail, which would solve your problem of having me here..

Time to shine buddy..

Help me (and your two mates) out with proof..

Where did it happen?
Did he say JDB thread?
So you’ve just doubled down on your defence of a domestic violence perpetrator OT..

Whilst I admire your loyalty, your morals belong in a cesspool.

It is not okay to hit a woman.

It is definitely not okay to hit a pregnant woman.

It is not okay to demean people with disabilities by using the words AFB used to insinuate inferiority.

So much for your whole rehabilitation rant.

BTW, if you want to refer to my opinion in this matter, I’m happy for you to put my name up there in opposition to your stance.. You don’t have to refer to me as “another poster”..

I make no apologies for my stance against domestic violence.
Si his giving the ref a spay is now DV in your estimation
FMD stick to the matter in question and stop introducing other matters long ago dealt with.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
He has an agenda and won’t be swayed otherwise so no point you even asking as he will just deflect.
He should apologise but has no balls so will not.
He confuses my stance on rehabilitation with condoning which is just ludicrous but typical of his actions in wanting to smear people.
Imagine if he was a judge lol.
Referring to me in the third person again?

That’s a sign of delusion.

You claimed that AFB could be reformed after committing his crime as an adult.

Many years later he still portrays behaviours of supremacy over his perceived inferiors.

Clearly he didn’t learn.

He’s physically and emotionally abused females, and now derided people with disabilities.

He’s no role model. He’s scum.

If you choose to defend him now, that’s on you, not me.

Old Timer

Coach
You’re what now? Where was i bullying anyone in the JDB thread?

You’re making some rather serious allegations here about a live court case..

Time for you to stump up your proof..

If I’m in contempt of court, I really should go to jail, which would solve your problem of having me here..

Time to shine buddy..

Help me (and your two mates) out with proof..

Where did it happen?
He never said JDB thread he spoke in general terms and you decided to narrow the scope to suit your agenda.

In doing so does that mean you admit to bullying in threads other than the JDB one?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Did he say JDB thread?

Si his giving the ref a spay is now DV in your estimation
FMD stick to the matter in question and stop introducing other matters long ago dealt with.
What?

Put the scotch down & speak normally.

Old Timer

Coach
Referring to me in the third person again?

That’s a sign of delusion.

You claimed that AFB could be reformed after committing his crime as an adult.

Many years later he still portrays behaviours of supremacy over his perceived inferiors.

Clearly he didn’t learn.

He’s physically and emotionally abused females, and now derided people with disabilities.

He’s no role model. He’s scum.

If you choose to defend him now, that’s on you, not me.
I sincerely hope that either you or someone close to you makes a grave error in judgement and then seeks rehabilitation and redemption and is treated in the same way you espouse to.

As for being a role model I have never eluded to that so why make that statement as I am well and truly in the record as to my thoughts on “role models”

The guy used unfortunate language and should receive some punishment for it but from the evidence at hand your conclusion of “supremacy over his perceived inferiors” is simply not correct as he didn’t threaten anyone he simply mouthed off using unfortunate language.
James Graham and others have run up frothing at the mouth swearing, pointing fingers, postulating and carrying on at the refs and linesman not a word from you so evidently that’s ok lol.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You really are a f**kwhit of the 1st order

Go back and have a look at what was said and your responses and then take your hand off your c**k before you sprog on yourself.
Your words OT.

You said he deserved a second chance after domestic violence of the highest order.

His second chance involved him using a derogatory term to offend people with disabilities.

How you can in any logical way say this is on me, is borderline psychotic.

Sorry bro, but you really have lost touch with reality.

BLM01

First Grade
"and now derided people with disabilities"
No he has done nothing like that.."sensationalism journalism shock jock statement at its best"
Speaking to a referee in the heat of a battle inferring it to no one else.
It is those people that want to run with that agenda for as far as they can take it so the outraged brigade can get their 2 bobs worth of comments in, forgetting most of done something similar themselves in heated situations at some stage in their life.

It was not fine for AFB to say anything deragotory to a ref...but the matter ended and was dealt with on field by the appropriate official and now has been dealt with off field by the appropriate officials and he has since apologised.
No more needs to be said..here or anywhere about that.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Oh orange man. You can’t help your self can you.
Thanks mate, but you may want to look at which wagon you’re hitching yourself to.

Domestic violence is abhorrent. If you want to support it, you’re scum.

Old Timer

Coach
The Russell packer thread last year.

Said AFB deserved a second chance as he was only 19 when committing the offence.

19 is more than old enough to know that hitting a woman is not on.

Pick your battles.
So deserving a 2nd chance is condoning in your opinion FMD you have no idea at all.

So let’s gave your opinions on the judge, the NRL and the players that play with him and maybe his partner as well.

I suppose they all got it wrong as well did they as they are doing exactly what I said namely giving him a chance to rehabilitate.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
No he has done nothing like that..speaking to a referee in the heat of a battle inferring it to no one else.
It is those non disabled people that want to run with that agenda for as far as they can take it so they outraged brigade can get their 2 bobs worth of comments in, forgetting most of done the same thing themselves in heated situations at some stage in their life.

It was not fine for AFB to say anything deragotory to a ref...but the matter ended and was dealt with on field by the appropriate official and now has been dealt with off field by the appropriate officials and he has since apologised.
No more needs to be said..here or anywhere.
He. Called. A. Referee. A. genius. As. An. Insult.

I really can’t make it any clearer than this as to how wrong it was.

It doesn’t matter how “hot” the heat of the moment was.

It’s not acceptable.

How am I even having to discuss this?

redv13

Bench
Thanks mate, but you may want to look at which wagon you’re hitching yourself to.

Domestic violence is abhorrent. If you want to support it, you’re scum.
Agree it is and I don’t support it. I also don’t support you acting like a fool and hypocrite

SBD82

Coach
No he has done nothing like that.."sensationalism journalism shock jock statement at its best"
Speaking to a referee in the heat of a battle inferring it to no one else.
It is those people that want to run with that agenda for as far as they can take it so the outraged brigade can get their 2 bobs worth of comments in, forgetting most of done something similar themselves in heated situations at some stage in their life.

No more needs to be said..here or anywhere about that.
If he wasn’t deriding people with disabilities, why were the words that he aimed at the refs derogatory?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
So deserving a 2nd chance is condoning in your opinion FMD you have no idea at all.

So let’s gave your opinions on the judge, the NRL and the players that play with him and maybe his partner as well.

I suppose they all got it wrong as well did they as they are doing exactly what I said namely giving him a chance to rehabilitate.
No OT. I’m referring to your quite vocal opinion that AFB deserved a second chance as he was only young.

Based on numerous indiscretions to date, how has he proven himself as having learned his lesson?

Latest posts