What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Never said you did. Your a hypocrite by the way you talk to other members
So you really haven’t actually read or understood any of the posts over the past couple of hours..

If you’re any representation of the true Red V, no wonder the old St George is in such a poor position..

BLM01

First Grade
If he wasn’t deriding people with disabilities, why were the words that he aimed at the refs derogatory?

Since you asked a simple question ..i will reply with a simple answer.
Just words..sticks and stones...thats why...any words in retaliation to a ref's decision is disrespectful or derogatory.....especially when it starts "you f.....n..?...
he could of said d..head..idiot..c..word. (I mean cheat).....all tarrred with the same brush and all deragatory...but would not attract the same outrage...wonder why

Last edited:

redv13

Bench
So you really haven’t actually read or understood any of the posts over the past couple of hours..

If you’re any representation of the true Red V, no wonder the old St George is in such a poor position..
It’s quite simple orange man. You sir are a wanker. You treat people like $hit and it happens every single day that I am on here. I call you out and then you go ape $hit and twist every thing to suit you.
What have I missed over the last couple of hours?? Please tell me.

Old Timer

Coach
No OT. I’m referring to your quite vocal opinion that AFB deserved a second chance as he was only young.

Based on numerous indiscretions to date, how has he proven himself as having learned his lesson?
FMD has he been guilty of DV again?

If not then he has to date learned that lesson and taken the opportunity afforded him.

Now he has erred in a different way by using unacceptable language but as best we know no intimidation involved so now he has a totally different lesson to learn and it is hoped that he learns from that.

You seem to think I ask that his actions should go unpunished or unrecognised which is simply a false presumption on your part.

You have no belief in rehabilitation so therefore everyone (plenty besides me including judges) that saw a benefit to society by giving him a 2nd chance have erred and are incorrect in your hallowed opinion.

As I said before I really hope you or someone closes to you runs foul of people like yourself.

Old Timer

Coach
No OT. I’m referring to your quite vocal opinion that AFB deserved a second chance as he was only young.

Based on numerous indiscretions to date, how has he proven himself as having learned his lesson?
Numerous indiscretions please provide dates and offences?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
FMD has he been guilty of DV again?

If not then he has to date learned that lesson and taken the opportunity afforded him.

Now he has erred in a different way by using unacceptable language but as best we know no intimidation involved so now he has a totally different lesson to learn and it is hoped that he learns from that.

You seem to think I ask that his actions should go unpunished or unrecognised which is simply a false presumption on your part.

You have no belief in rehabilitation so therefore everyone (plenty besides me including judges) that saw a benefit to society by giving him a 2nd chance have erred and are incorrect in your hallowed opinion.

As I said before I really hope you or someone closes to you runs foul of people like yourself.
He habitually abuses people weaker than he is.

Females, children, people with disabilities.

So, No.

He has not learned his lesson.

Pretty damn simple.

Old Timer

Coach
He habitually abuses people in a weaker position than him.

So, No.

He has not learned his lesson.

Pretty damn simple.
Proof please?

What’s really hilarious is known offenders like Ray Hadley are on the bandwaggon and even providing evidence which makes it all the more
For the sake of consistency I’ve referred to your multiple posts in one post.

Try to do the same in future.
Just provide the proof of your accusation and stop beating around the bush.

As for your “for the sake of consistency” references how I post or respond is entirely my prerogative so stick your “try to do the same” directive in your arse.

SBD82

Coach
Since you asked a simple question ..i will reply with a simple answer.
Just words..sticks and stones...thats why...any words in retaliation to a ref's decision is disrespectful or derogatory.....especially when it starts "you f.....n..?...
he could of said d..head..idiot..c..word. (I mean cheat).....all tarrred with the same brush and all deragatory...but would not attract the same outrage...wonder why
He could have also called him a f**ken legend or a f**ken champion. Neither of which would have been derogatory.

If you don’t think he was using the term as a sleight against people with disabilities, then why do you think he chose it? It’s not as though he was congratulating the referee on a job well done.

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Proof please?

What’s really hilarious is known offenders like Ray Hadley are on the bandwaggon and even providing evidence which makes it all the more
I feel like there’s a 2nd part to this coming.....?

And as for your proof of how he repeatedly intimidates those weaker than him, I’ve already mentioned it and I’ll do it again:
- Convicted of domestic violence
- Bullying a female media personality
- Insulting disabled people by using them as an insult to try and intimidate a ref

He’s a pathetic, weak human & I’m glad he’s not representing our club.

denis preston

First Grade
FFS !! I liked this thread for rumors as in our hour of need some of the stuff written at least gave me some distorted optimism , but all involved in this schoolyard name calling should be ashamed of yourselves, particularly the serial offenders. This is another popular thread that has be ruined by you.

Dragonsamy

Bench
Cool story bro.

As I asked, show me where have I bullied anyone?

And maybe try answering without carrying on like a twat.

Muzby he hasn't got 24hour to write it all down.
You cry every time somebody says anything sbout you but you are the biggest pain in this whole forum forum be better without you

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
FFS !! I liked this thread for rumors as in our hour of need some of the stuff written at least gave me some distorted optimism , but all involved in this schoolyard name calling should be ashamed of yourselves, particularly the serial offenders. This is another popular thread that has be ruined by you.
Apologies mate.. I just have zero time for the number of domestic violence cases that come out of the various sporting codes..

@Old Timer this is precisely what I was talking about yesterday. No one cares about our back & forwards, it spoils it for others.

Latest posts