What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Gareth67

First Grade
B1D55E00-056F-4719-B424-B9A1F3068281.png

“ So Kurt Mann is finally playing some decent footy eh ? Well who in the hell do you think sowed the seeds of success into him - it wasn’t the flaming tooth fairy ! “

“ I take full credit for his current form as I implanted my vast stores of knowledge into his grey matter and just as an acorn grows into a giant oak tree , so has he reaped the rewards of the maestro’s mentoring ! “

“ In fact you will notice many of my young stable of footballers whom have gone elsewhere ( why - it beats the shat out of me ? ? ? ) will also show improvement and of course the other coaches will take the credit for this . But always remember there is only one maestro in the NRL and your looking at him . “

“ Yuk , yuk . “

Last edited:

thebigredv

First Grade
Sack this guy now.

It's not that he can't coach that is the worst element of this nightmare.

It's the spin and excuses that he vomits out like a politician. I can't take being treated like a 3 year old.

It's cowardly how he tries to defend his position each week.

hazzbeen

Bench
The guy is so predictable , with his coaching , that's why we are in a jam ... Aso as you say his excuses are the same ..... I was waiting for his conference after , about but we won the second half .... Yea you did , but he is missing something , YOU LOST THE GAME pal .....

Gomarchin

Juniors
The guy is so predictable , with his coaching , that's why we are in a jam ... Aso as you say his excuses are the same ..... I was waiting for his conference after , about but we won the second half .... Yea you did , but he is missing something , YOU LOST THE GAME pal .....
You know what you're going to get from McWrekor at the presser: excuses.

What I don't get is why the media don't pull him up or ask the hard questions? All the pressure has now shifted onto Seibold but this clown McWrekor has been in the role for 6.5 years and when they talk about the club not having 'culture' it's not true. We do. It's a culture of mediocrity.

redv13

Bench
I still say McGregor is a 'shot bird'.

He will most probably see out this season (as hard as that is to stomach) and be marched. I sincerely doubt he will be here in 2021.

There are a few pointers to this, red flags as they say.
Agree DS. They didn’t pull the trigger after the dogs game when he knew himself he was gone. Since then they beat Cronulla, GC and had “ honourable “ losses vs the chooks and raiders. I don’t agree with that but they will argue that the side is “ improving “ compared to the first few weeks.
Unfortunately Seibold and Pay are taking valuable heat away from Mcflop and the next 3 weeks could make life easier for him with a couple of wins. I don’t agree with this but our board will carry on like there are nil issues

thebigredv

First Grade
Agree DS. They didn’t pull the trigger after the dogs game when he knew himself he was gone. Since then they beat Cronulla, GC and had “ honourable “ losses vs the chooks and raiders. I don’t agree with that but they will argue that the side is “ improving “ compared to the first few weeks.
Unfortunately Seibold and Pay are taking valuable heat away from Mcflop and the next 3 weeks could make life easier for him with a couple of wins. I don’t agree with this but our board will carry on like there are nil issues

Given manlys injuries a dragons win is not out of the question. We would all like the win and yet it could be the worst thing in the long run.

Como Connection

First Grade
I still say McGregor is a 'shot bird'.

He will most probably see out this season (as hard as that is to stomach) and be marched. I sincerely doubt he will be here in 2021.

There are a few pointers to this, red flags as they say.
I reckon your right, and we look elsewhere next season, won't that be pleasant.
CC

TruSaint

Referee
Mate I'd take the punt on either doing better with our team as it is ....
Mary for the last 6 years ....

I get the angst Hazza, but neither of those will solve our problems.
A decade since Wayne left bro.

If the club takes another "punt" on 2 yet unproven coaches again, then its a massive gamble.
One we cant afford.

I , like you, want Mary gone. But we really need to get the next appointment right. Experience, discipline, a track record etc. There are names been mentioned through this thread.

hazzbeen

Bench
I get the angst Hazza, but neither of those will solve our problems.
A decade since Wayne left bro.

If the club takes another "punt" on 2 yet unproven coaches again, then its a massive gamble.
One we cant afford.

I , like you, want Mary gone. But we really need to get the next appointment right. Experience, discipline, a track record etc. There are names been mentioned through this thread.
Just whack me with a bit of 4 be 2 , this goose is sending me bonkers .....:p

Latest posts