What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

84 Baby

Referee
Latest news is Fafita has had a change of heart and will stay at the Broncs for 1 more season, then look to sign a big contract.

Code for, I don't want to lock myself in to the Titans, so I'll stick around here for another year, and then move to a better club after that.
Code for “I’ve already signed with the Roosters but Maubusson wants to go around another year so we have to wait for him to retire so Roosters can free up his $1m off the sombrero”

black cat

Juniors
I thought Souths for sure . They been struggling in the signings only managed to sign or resign 5 Australian reps in the last year.
Surely they got room for fafita and the fox.
Gee Johnson must be asking for bit to stay.

SBD82

Coach
Latest news is Fafita has had a change of heart and will stay at the Broncs for 1 more season, then look to sign a big contract.

Code for, I don't want to lock myself in to the Titans, so I'll stick around here for another year, and then move to a better club after that.
I’ve seen that narrative pretty consistently for a while now. The story that’s been reported is that he is having management issues, and wants to move to a new manager, but any contract that he signs this year will mean that his current manager gets a cut.

So he signs a 1 year contract, gets a new manager, and then signs a big $ long term deal.

TIGER14

Bench
Tigers and Storm to extend Grant/Momirovski loan deal for 1 more year. Both players to return to their respective clubs in 2022.

shear_joy9

Coach
Fifita > Titans
Fifita to stay at broncs
Fifita > Titans
Fifita to stay at broncs
Fifita > Titans
Fifita to stay at broncs
Fifita > Titans
Fifita to stay at broncs

big hit!

Bench
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/51891c06a7d4a2a7ef7d77cb8b770cf2

Mal offering Fifita $1.25mil a season.

why on earth did the Titans allow Mal to do all their player negotitaions

Gold Coast have no prestige so they need to pay a premium to attract players.

I don't agree with it. They need to find a niche similar to what Canberra have done, otherwise they'll have their salary cap tied up with 2-3 players on big money, a lack of balance, and a resentful squad.

blaza88z

Coach
No question he's a hell of a player but Titans are throwing the kitchen sink at him, they've been stung before.. Ash Taylor comes to mind

dogslife

Coach
Why would the dogs want to extend foran unless it's bare minimum
XrMAuNe6Zv7YQxGsnFqwSUH2mv8wrTD9p0YhnKuc.png

davi

Juniors
Its been reported Bulldogs board will inform Dean Pay once his contract expires at the end of the season it will not be renewed. Bulldogs are reportedly targeting Trent Barrett to be the replacement. I have heard the suggestion the Bulldogs are also interested in Kevin Walters. I tend to think the Barrett rumor is more likely. Walters has just signed an extension for the Queensland coaching job and I get the sense he is more keen get a NRL head coaching job in Queensland (Broncos, Cowboys).

Latest posts