What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R9 Sun - Dragons 34-4 Sea Eagles @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 9: Dragons v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 9
St George Illawarra Dragons v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Carlton
Sunday 12 July 2020

Kickoff 6:30pm - Fox League/Kayo

TL-SGI20a.png

1. Matthew Dufty 2. Jordan Pereira 3. Euan Aitken 4. Zac Lomax 5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6. Corey Norman 7. Adam Clune 8. Blake Lawrie 9. Ben Hunt 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Tariq Sims 13. Cameron McInnes
Interchange: 14. Trent Merrin 15. Josh Kerr 16. Tyrell Fuimaono 17. Jackson Ford 18. Tim Lafai 19. Tristan Sailor 20. Jason Saab 21. Korbin Sims

TL-MAN20a.png

1. Reuben Garrick 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Brad Parker 4. Moses Suli 5. Tevita Funa 6. Lachlan Croker 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Taniela Paseka 9. Danny Levi 10. Martin Taupau 11. Joel Thompson 12. Curtis Sironen 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 14. Cade Cust 15. Jack Gosiewski 16. Sean Keppie 17. Morgan Boyle 18. Corey Waddell 19. Brendan Elliot 20. Abbas Miski 21. Haumole Olakau'atu

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Matt Cecchin
Sideline Officials: Belinda Sharpe, Liam Kennedy
Video Referees: Steve Clark, Bryan Norrie

Last edited by a moderator:

This Year?

Immortal
Manly will be pumped after being screwed by the non call and should win.
If Tommy Turbo was playing they would win 40+ but due to their outs it will be close.
I'm expecting a Manly win in controversial circumstances.

McIdiot to be gifted the perfect time to play Manly and pull off a win and cement himself as the Dragqueens Coach for another 2 years with an option in his favour.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Whilst Dessie continues to start with Levi I don't like out chances. Too many players missing for the Eagles...

DCE has fallen in a massive hole without TT,

Merge by 8

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
i cant remember a coach where this type of occasion with teams raped by injuries happens at the most conveniant times as often as mary. But still, manly by 12

This Year?

Immortal
i cant remember a coach where this type of occasion with teams raped by injuries happens at the most conveniant times as often as mary. But still, manly by 12
Come on mate, you can do better than that. Have a go. It's not peak levels of adversity yet, but still...

Grapple

Bench
as much as i wan't Manly to get the win for all the nonsense addin fonua blake bullshit goin' on, it should be pointed out that Manly bench might be the weakest they've ever run.
you can only get by so much with talent and skill, and when you're missin' that and have a shithouse bench you will get rolled.
dragons 13+

RedVDave

First Grade
as much as i wan't Manly to get the win for all the nonsense addin fonua blake bullshit goin' on, it should be pointed out that Manly bench might be the weakest they've ever run.
you can only get by so much with talent and skill, and when you're missin' that and have a shithouse bench you will get rolled.
dragons 13+

Manly have a weak bench but our coach can't manage his so the 2 factors cancel each other out.