What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Jack Williams issue

Special K

Coach
Jack Williams is averaging 3.57 errors a game or an error every 6.7 times he touches the ball. When will he be held accountable? Every team is moving to a new style of ball playing 13 but we have this hipster doofus lifting incredible weights in the gym. There is not one other forward on this list FFS

Credit - some stats bloke called @carlosthedwarf_ from the @leagueeyetest podcast on twitter. Thanks for supporting my agendas mate.

Attachments

• 45FE2982-471C-4397-816E-0C29A25AB5C1.png
    45FE2982-471C-4397-816E-0C29A25AB5C1.png
    78.4 KB · Views: 20

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Coach seems pretty deterimed to go with 7 big boppers.

Jack will keep playing.

Hopefully his feet for hands get better.

Weaponhead

Coach
In fairness to big Jack, he makes a lot of errors but he also creates a lot of try scoring opportunities..... oh wait.

Version IV

Juniors
He’s got it in him to be consistent. We’ve seen plenty with penis fingers early, including gal.
I’m sticking with him.

Or he could become the next Pom, we cant go through that again.

Maybe start with Toby and have Williams off the bench

Wizardman

First Grade
Im sure he puts up great numbers in the gym. But, he is not a very good footy player at all.

Eion

First Grade
Or he could become the next Pom, we cant go through that again.

Maybe start with Toby and have Williams off the bench
He could be, but the fact is Billy didn’t show much in his (admittedly) limited chances.

It’s a tough one for bomber, but I get the decision.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Jack Williams is averaging 3.57 errors a game or an error every 6.7 times he touches the ball. When will he be held accountable? Every team is moving to a new style of ball playing 13 but we have this hipster doofus lifting incredible weights in the gym. There is not one other forward on this list FFS

Credit - some stats bloke called @carlosthedwarf_ from the @leagueeyetest podcast on twitter. Thanks for supporting my agendas mate.

First you had The Townsend Issue

Now the The Jack Williams issue

You have issues

If Billy isn’t gonna be used, Wado to 13 gives us a modern ball playing lock. (Back to the future, locks always used to be skilful).

Talakai into second row? Williams is a good metre-eater, could transition to bench prop.

shaggs

Coach
What are the stats on unforced errors. The drop or fumble at the play the ball is what gives me the shits.

Dropping a pressure pass at the defensive line happens to everyone.

unforced errors make him look like a reserve grader.

Latest posts