What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
I would like to ask a dumb question, I have pledged my membership for this year, hence cannot use to go to games for the year? Thanks in advance!

Eelementary

Post Whore
I would like to ask a dumb question, I have pledged my membership for this year, hence cannot use to go to games for the year? Thanks in advance!

Do you have a ticketed membership?

If so, you can put your name down on a list with the club to attend our home games; however, due to Covid-19, there are limited spots available.

emjaycee

Coach
Not sure the others answered your question completely.
By pledging your membership (well done by the way), you are not giving up your seats for 2020.
You are simply committing to not asking for a refund if the season gets cancelled or because you couldn't attend games.
Pledging also gives you:
- 2020 prices locked in for 2021 season
- a 2021 training t-shirt

In regard to going to games in 2020, as someone has said, the process for Round 8 was all ticketed members (pledged or not) who wanted to attend had to submit their request via a weblink and the club then allocated seats based on your level of membership and if necessary, the length of your membership.

With only 7500 seats available this meant not everyone got in but hopefully the government will allow more for the next game.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
@emjaycee do you know if the next round of allocations will take into account whether a member got tickets for round 8? ie. will people who haven't been to a game yet get preference over those who have if requests are lager than capacity.

emjaycee

Coach
@emjaycee do you know if the next round of allocations will take into account whether a member got tickets for round 8? ie. will people who haven't been to a game yet get preference over those who have if requests are lager than capacity.
No idea as yet and I am not sure the club has worked it out yet.
Probably waiting to see whether restriction are lifted or even potentially tightened again before deciding on how they do it.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
No idea as yet and I am not sure the club has worked it out yet.
Probably waiting to see whether restriction are lifted or even potentially tightened again before deciding on how they do it.
Yep there's no guarantee of any crowd for our next home game which is 23 July the way things are going.

Gazzamatta

Coach
By pledging your membership (well done by the way), you are not giving up your seats for 2020.
You are simply committing to not asking for a refund if the season gets cancelled or because you couldn't attend games.
Pledging also gives you:

In regard to going to games in 2020, as someone has said, the process for Round 8 was all ticketed members (pledged or not) who wanted to attend had to submit their request via a weblink and the club then allocated seats based on your level of membership and if necessary, the length of your membership.

With only 7500 seats available this meant not everyone got in but hopefully the government will allow more for the next game.
I believe 2021 membership prices are frozen at 2020 prices for all current members regardless of weather you pledge or not?

eels_fan

First Grade
It’s amazing he ever played origin. Not in the top 10 hookers in the comp.

Solid defender but a terrible attacking hooker. Think many eels fans overrated him because we’d become accustomed to Matt Keating, but I’d even take him over Peats

golfer

Juniors
Pledging also gives you:

Interestingly the attendance figure was 6700 so either people did not turn up or everybody got in and there was room for more.