What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

redv13

Bench
Yes, Norman doesn't seem to do enough.
Rarely runs, and when he does... Sits down like a chicken, at the slightest sign of anyone tackling him.
Looks Scared. :chicken:
Does my head in old slim shady. I gave him the benefit of the doubt initially but since his cheekbone injury vs Parra he’s never been the same player. Bloody annoying to watch

Dragon David

First Grade
Yes, Norman doesn't seem to do enough.
Rarely runs, and when he does... Sits down like a chicken, at the slightest sign of anyone tackling him.
Looks Scared. :chicken:
Big reason why the Eels got rid of Norman. He is a slacko and could never work in combination with Mitch Moses. Look at how Moses has played since they got rid of Norman. Nah, the sooner they get rid of Norman, the better. They have got to give Tristan Sailor a go, they must!

BBTB

Juniors
We can only hope that isn't an option for anyone who plays with us next year and our current coach is just an unpleasant memory.
Does my head in old slim shady. I gave him the benefit of the doubt initially but since his cheekbone injury vs Parra he’s never been the same player. Bloody annoying to watch
Big reason why the Eels got rid of Norman. He is a slacko and could never work in combination with Mitch Moses. Look at how Moses has played since they got rid of Norman. Nah, the sooner they get rid of Norman, the better. They have got to give Tristan Sailor a go, they must!
Most definitely.. Sailor needs to be given his chance. :thumbsup:

Gareth67

First Grade
Blake Green will be 34 in September. I know he has been good for the Warriors this year but I think he is too old for us to take on at this stage of his career.

3E5871FA-9C51-420C-8AD3-A7E15CAD04D2.jpeg
“ Oh goody , he is at the right age , it will be great to inject some young blood into the team , after all you cannot have too many oldies in the playing group . “

Last edited:

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
yes to green for 2020/21
yes to him teaching bud our up and comer
yes to Norman moved on
yes to hunt to continue at hooker and if he cant control a game yes to move him on also

Gareth67

First Grade
i see your into selfies gareth

:laughing: Yes it’s pretty close , but I do have some hair on top still . Which reminds me of the local men’s barber here at Tumut - by gawd this is true . I went in , he told me to take a seat in the chair and I asked him to give me a No. 2 all over . Well I sat there and I sat there for about 10 minutes before I finally turned around to see what the hold-up was .

Can you believe it - the old fart had fallen asleep ! He must had been the best part of 90 years of age . So I quietly got up and walked down the road to the ladies hairdresser and told them that I had just come from the barbers shop up the road and they burst into laughter.

That was before I had even told them what had happened ( or should I say not happen ? ) . Old Joe has a habit of doing that they told me , so should you ever come to Tumut it’s best that you give old Joe’s barber shop amiss and go directly to the hairdresser instead .

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
"With Clune controlling the game at halfback, McGregor is now more comfortable about starting Hunt at hooker and he revealed last week that the move had been discussed by the club's new selection panel."

did anyone else spot this in the dragons article on clune ?

new selection panel?

who is on it ?

Coffs dragon

Bench
"With Clune controlling the game at halfback, McGregor is now more comfortable about starting Hunt at hooker and he revealed last week that the move had been discussed by the club's new selection panel."

new selection panel?

who is on it ?
Selection panel been in place for a couple of weeks now, since the Board didn’t have the balls or coin to sack the F.ckwit coach.
It consists of Flanno, Deano & the Peanut.

Dragon David

First Grade
:laughing: Yes it’s pretty close , but I do have some hair on top still . Which reminds me of the local men’s barber here at Tumut - by gawd this is true . I went in , he told me to take a seat in the chair and I asked him to give me a No. 2 all over . Well I sat there and I sat there for about 10 minutes before I finally turned around to see what the hold-up was .

Can you believe it - the old fart had fallen asleep ! He must had been the best part of 90 years of age . So I quietly got up and walked down the road to the ladies hairdresser and told them that I had just come from the barbers shop up the road and they burst into laughter.

That was before I had even told them what had happened ( or should I say not happen ? ) . Old Joe has a habit of doing that they told me , so should you ever come to Tumut it’s best that you give old Joe’s barber shop amiss and go directly to the hairdresser instead .
Love it Gareth. I can picture you sitting in the chair waiting for the barber and the look on your face when you turn around to see him asleep. What a beauty. He must be doing a "boring" trade down there. Hahahaha!

Dragonsamy

Bench

new selection panel?

who is on it ?

It's Mary, Flanno and Dean young and horan.

Last edited:

getsmarty

Immortal

new selection panel?

who is on it ?

Old News Auntie Gerald...I believe flanno/young and mcGregor are on the panel...hence Clune starting..dufty back in the top grade..Kerr given a run etc... read between the lines...flanno definitely coaching attack....Just compare dufty to Barba 2016...

https://www.nospam47.com/au/league/...line-up-matt-dufty/1ph9hnam1lxgw17nypjj7wka6i

Latest posts