What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Titans rd 9

Well another lower card match on our hands which should be entertaining.

We traditionally go well on the GC and should have a pro Warriors crowd.

RTS back and good win last week.
We got this.

Listening on the radio as on the road.

Benek

Juniors
We’re something special. Only the Warriors could find a way to lose this game.

JJ

Immortal
Great stuff, what a dynasty they've created... thanks Mooks et al.

Big Marn

Juniors
Only saw the second half but that was about as dire on attack as it gets. Some great individual defensive plays here and there, but jeez, words fail me.

Diesel

Referee
Well that sucked. The officiating didn’t help either but the Titans were just a much better team.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Cripple fight of the highest order, not just confined to the players either, throw the entire officiating crew and commentary team into that mix too

Woeful viewing. Don’t think Blake Green will be coming out with any big statements after that effort

Matua

Bench
In their defence, how can a team not concede a penalty in 80 minutes?
Yep, there's such a lack of inconsistency when the Warriors are involved. Fus gets penalised for taking out a player in the air, exact same thing happens to him - refs like "nah it's all good cobber".

I hate the warriors when they suck but FFS they have to battle more than other teams to get a fair go.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
That's a pretty shameful loss, to a side that is closer to reserve grade standard than NRL. I don't know what's up with our attack but it is absolutely woeful. To only score 12 points against the Titans is pretty criminal. They have nigh-on the worst defence in the comp (the equally woeful Cowboys just worse) but we can't score for 73 minutes? What the f**k.

It's almost not worth pointing out how pathetically bad the refereeing was, because it shouldn't hide how bad we were. But if it's a contest between who was worse, it's probably a tie. Get the f**k out of here that you can't see one penalty in 80 minutes for one side. That Fus wasn't taken out in the air but gets pinged himself.

And then get the f**k out of here with that Hetherington no try. Classic call by a clueless video referee who has no feel for the game, or is bound to a stupid rule and analysing it in slow mo. League is not played in 0.25x mode. That rule 100% needs to change. If you have possession, and you drop it and are actively seeking to regain it, you can be deemed to still be in possession. Obviously it needs some level of feel to adjudicate it (can't just drop it, then get clouted by the opposition as you go to pick it up 5m away) but if it's in a rolling motion like Hetherington's was, play on.

Big Marn

Juniors
quote from Jamie Soward about the bunker decision which i have slightly edited.

"He is going to tackle him. What a poor decision. What are you supposed to do. Seriously we look for reasons to not award tries to the Warriors," he tweeted.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I'm dissapointed with the lack of jersey love. Didn't any of you own a tartan Swandri bush shirt that you wore to school in the middle of winter (while still wearing stubbies or footy shorts)?