What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Judiciary Charges

SDM

First Grade
I heard the Sharks are starting a new campaign called RIM - Resurrect Ivan Milat. Has a nice ring to it.

Generalzod

Immortal
Time for V’landys to set the record straight with the Tigpies.

Coat hanging players without the ball and kicking someone in the head in consecutive weeks is more like the WWE.

But when a Club signs players like BJ Leilua & Josh Reynolds what do you expect.

Maybe the Ex Con gets a tag team game next week?

Got to love their roster! Lol
To be fair on Reynolds he went for the ball there was intent to go and attack the head of the player, what Latrell did was a lot worst.

Danish

Referee
Bah, Mitchell still living in Inglis’s shadow.

when Inglis blindsided a bloke with a shot to the head, it wrecked the bloke so much he missed a month of footy. Young’s old man in the crowd legit thought he’d just witnessed his son’s death. The hit was so massive the very laws of the game were changed to permanently ban shoulder charges. And he STILL only got 2 weeks.

mitchell clocked one of the games great grubs with a blindsided stiff arm to the jaw, and the bloke was up on his feet hurling verbal barbs at him moments later.

got a lot of growing up to do to fill those boots, Latrell

Vic Mackey

Referee
Campbell Graham was picking the ball up from an offside position, Reynolds should have had a free run at the ball

Don’t put your head where it’s not meant to be and you won’t get kicked pussy

simmo05

Bench
Oh please.

WWE Leilua is a regular at the judiciary that’s why.

He might as well have a pumpkin for a head.
Had Mitchell been charged for his coat hanger on the warriors player, there would have been 20 percent loading, carryover points, etc. The G 2 striking charge is f**king bullshit. It should have been the exact same charge as bj, g3 dangerous contact ( and being a strike, should have been off the field too). Just mirroring last night's farcical display

blue bags

First Grade
Had Mitchell been charged for his coat hanger on the warriors player, there would have been 20 percent loading, carryover points, etc. The G 2 striking charge is f**king bullshit. It should have been the exact same charge as bj, g3 dangerous contact ( and being a strike, should have been off the field too). Just mirroring last night's farcical display
no one gets sent off these days, i cant remember , unless you abuse the ref lol

nick87

Coach
Think the judiciary handled that well

I thought both players should have been sin binned for their actions

latrell’s is straight forward, but with Reynolds, his intent doesn’t matter, nor that a player was off side, he lashed out with his foot in a reckless and dangerous action, and ultimately kicked some dude in the face
That’s a sin bin imo

Warriors Fever

Juniors
Bah, Mitchell still living in Inglis’s shadow.

when Inglis blindsided a bloke with a shot to the head, it wrecked the bloke so much he missed a month of footy. Young’s old man in the crowd legit thought he’d just witnessed his son’s death. The hit was so massive the very laws of the game were changed to permanently ban shoulder charges. And he STILL only got 2 weeks.

mitchell clocked one of the games great grubs with a blindsided stiff arm to the jaw, and the bloke was up on his feet hurling verbal barbs at him moments later.

got a lot of growing up to do to fill those boots, Latrell
Really annoys me when that ‘hit’ is put into compilations of big hits. I mean you may as well put hoppas stuff in there.