What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test England v West Indies at Southampton, July 8-12 2020

Sphagnum

Coach
England have been the best team in the world since 2005 ashes. Just ask them. They have won ever ashes and World Cup since then and are well on there way to winning this game.

Yep, I'd like to see the Windies win. They've performed better throughout the test.

The key will be Archers spell after tea. You just know he’ll come out after the break with a rocket up his backside. He could win it in the blink of an eye... but if the Windies can hold on and stem the damage they should get the win.

8Ball

First Grade
Bit of reverse swing now. Could make things interesting if England can take a wicket

undertaker

Coach
Before the start of the day, I thought England needed at least a 250 lead to have a realistic chance of a victory.

Windies just lost their 5th wicket, but I still feel that England are at least 50 runs short. If you add another 50 runs to the target, and take off the number of overs England would've chewed up to get those 50 runs, the Windies would've been under much more pressure compared to the current scenario where they only needed to score at 2.3 runs/over chasing 200 off 87 overs.

undertaker

Coach
Blackwood will be very disappointed with his dismissal. Would've got a century had he not had a brain explosion going for the glory shot.

Nevertheless, an excellent innings of 95 and Man of the Match performance.

Latest posts