What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kaide Ellis signs

getsmarty

Immortal
St George Illawarra sign Penrith’s Kaide Ellis as replacement for James Graham for rest of season
They have spoken to a host of players but the Dragons have finally settled on their choice to fill James Graham’s boots at Kogarah. But a lack of recent game time may delay his debut.

possm

Coach
St George Illawarra sign Penrith’s Kaide Ellis as replacement for James Graham for rest of season
They have spoken to a host of players but the Dragons have finally settled on their choice to fill James Graham’s boots at Kogarah. But a lack of recent game time may delay his debut.
Yea, a prime example of Millward's 'like for like or better' recruitment policy.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Not a bad signing under the circumstances.

If the report is correct its only for the rest of this season, so he'd have to show something to earn a contracy beyond that.

Can play lock or prop, but is a bit of a lose cannon and has been sent off in a match previously. This at least shows some aggression.......maybe.

At this stage very like for like with Graham.

getsmarty

Immortal
Brilliant...hasn't even played a game and our " Supporters " are ripping into him... And then you wonder why no one wants to sign up with us...LOL

P.S All the Best Kaide.... just follow whatever Flanno and Shephard tell you and you will go o.k

Last edited:

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Brilliant...hasn't even played a game and our " Supporters " are ripping into him... And then you wonder why no one wants to sign up with us...LOL

yep. Because I’m sure players aren’t signing for us because us supporters are ripping into him on a forum that they never read. I’m sure it has nothing to do with the fact their careers will hit rock bottom playing for a dud coach in a dud team

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Point being...he hasn't even played a game for us yet....give the guy a go..........
Sure mate. I’m sure we’re all hoping that he will be a gun. The issue is, this smells like another Patrick Kaufusi type signing where we signed an offload from another team who played like an offload from another team.

Dragons4me

Juniors

P.S All the Best Kaide.... just follow whatever Flanno and Shephard tell you and you will go o.k

Yeah. At least he's stabbed in the front by some on here. There's no need to go behind his back! Best if luck Kaide.

getsmarty

Immortal
Sure mate. I’m sure we’re all hoping that he will be a gun. The issue is, this smells like another Patrick Kaufusi type signing where we signed an offload from another team who played like an offload from another team.

Again..hasn't played a game for us...so how can you come to that conclusion ? ...anyway not here to argue with people...

RedVDave

First Grade
Will join the ranks of former great Ellis's we have had at this club.

Ben Ellis & Peter Ellis, anyone else remember those guys?