What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arthur's losses until 50%

oldmancraigy

Coach
I know stats will be stats, but I'm not surprised that Gutho has a 50%+ win rate. Little effort plays make the difference over time.

What is far more significant is to break down his win% by position and club.
Ie, for the Eels he has a 55% win rate
For the Eels as fullback, he has a 34-21 record, for a (pretty significant) winning percentage of 61.8%

Little wonder that an effort player who looks to lift others has a tremendous record in his most played position.

Brad Arthurs'ers winning % as a cumulative graph over time would look quite nice - especially mapped against the background of the Kearny/Stuart debacle years. To have rebuild the club from the scrapheap, and still be at the helm as coach of the top ranked team is a tremendous effort. Loving the never say die attitude this year, and the eye to small detail. Keep it up!

T.S Quint

Coach
How many current coaches have an above-50% winning record?

I would guess Bellamy and Robinson for
sure. Hasler would be close I reckon. Bennet having been in the game for so long would average out to around 50% you would think as well.

Someone look this up so I don’t have to, ffs.

84 Baby

Referee

sure. Hasler would be close I reckon. Bennet having been in the game for so long would average out to around 50% you would think as well.

I looked it up for you.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

1. Bellamy (68.6%)
2. Robinson (64.9%)
3. Bennett (62%)
4. Hasler (57.8%)
5. O'Brien (55.6%)
6. Green (52.4%)
7. Seibold (50.8%)

emjaycee

Coach
So how many more games do the Broncos have to lose for Siebold's to drop to below 50%?

Someone work it out for me so I don't have to ffs.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Of current NRL coaches the ones with a winning record against Arthur's are Bellamy, Robinson, Bennett, Stuart and Green. There's also a couple with 50% records against him. Brad Arthur owns a couple of them including McGregor and, surprisingly, Hasler.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Of current NRL coaches the ones with a winning record against Arthur's are Bellamy, Robinson, Bennett, Stuart and Green. There's also a couple with 50% records against him. Brad Arthur owns a couple of them including McGregor and, surprisingly, Hasler.
Do those include finals matches?