What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd9: Parra v Knights GAME DAY thread 12/7/20

Eelementary

Post Whore
I loved the professionalism last week but it is long way out from finals to be playing at peak. Playing shit and still getting wins is more than acceptable at the moment

Absolutely.

And we never let up for 80 minutes - very professional performance.

Gronk

Staff member
bellamy would not except that ball control garbage, i did not see an NRL champion team, from the 2 teams that played tonight, just saying
Bellamy would be happy for the W if Cam Smith was out for the game.

How many first grade games have our halves played?

emjaycee

Coach
Just on Stefano and the apparent lack of social distancing... if the only people he approached and hugged were his family and he lives with them, then there should be little or no issue.

And after being told to pull it back by the club official, he took selfies with his friends but i didnt see anymore hugging.

Noise

Coach
Gutheron's quick tap shouldn't have been allowed. Fergo was in front of him hahahaha

EctexfHU4AAR9kR

Last edited:

Eelogical

Referee
bellamy would not except that ball control garbage, i did not see an NRL champion team, from the 2 teams that played tonight, just saying
I'm sure the Rorters won a few ugly games on their way to their two titles, so I won't judge them on this alone. This was one of those games that didn't get out of first gear by either team. Nobody is questioning the defence of either side, just the attack. For me, I saw heart in our team and a willingness to play for the full 80, and that's something that's been lacking in Eels sides for quite some time. Also, taking my blue and gold glasses off for a moment, we got some pretty ordinary calls during that game. To top it off our away record hasn't been up to scratch since what seems like forever, and we beat the f**kers on their home turf. BA said it in the presser, they are maturing as a team. Who knows!

Latest posts