What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs Sea Eagles

hazzbeen

Bench
You could see a different feel about the team tonight .... Great effort from Rav , I have not been his greatest fan well done to him .... The last few games seems a lot more focused ..... The changes are slowly starting to gel .... Now let's see if we can beat a team in the top 4 or even 8 .... Its been a long time ago since we did ....

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
A few observations about tonight’s game;
1.One of if not the best games I’ve seen Hunt play. If he plays like this at 9 regularly he will have as much impact on our team as any 7 in the comp and be worth every cent. Best on ground.
2.Ravalwa, his best performance so far. Where has this defence been that was beautiful.
3.Lomax, clearly hampered by injury and it affected his running and kicking but he just makes things happen. Gasnier would have been proud of that flick pass at age 20 odd. He sizes up situations quickly and made some things happen with his speed between the ears.
4. Dufty, tough little bugger, starting to add some grit to his game. His kicking game is developing beautifully.
5. Kerr is an absolute weapon, had a ripper. Outdid Vaughan tonight.
6.Lawrie, runs straight and hard gets quick play the balls and is an underrated defender. Developing nicely.
7.Clune is getting better with each week. Plays above his weight, Aitken is beneficial immensely from his presence.
8.Manly did play poorly but we tackled hard, chased hard and controlled the game well. I haven’t seen us get that many line dropouts in recent memory.

ChocOConnor

Juniors
Look we all know that McGregor does not have a say in anything other than the dribble that comes out if his mouth on those pre game interviews. Flanno bring in the box standing up was a sign if hey it’s me not this clown.
FFS he would have put Lafai in today and played Zac on the wing.

the use of the bench was enough reason to Know he has no bloody input thank God

BLM01

First Grade
Flano standing next to McNoidea in the coaches box..... .haven’t seen that before !
Yes standing up running things..Mary sits down and just relays messages and swears at the players and TV.
Good combination
Who said McWinlittle cant coach

possm

Coach
What a great win, congratulations Dragons, it just goes to show you always had what it takes. How good was Ravalawa? If he can take that attitude with him for the rest of the season, he will be a crowd favorite and on his way to being a great winger.

Something has changed within the coaching ranks and whatever it is, it is on the right track. The move of Hunt to hooker, McInnes to lock, and Clune to halfback is a winner. And Kerr is getting better each game. If he keeps this up he will be a dominant prop in 2021.

BLM01

First Grade
You could see a different feel about the team tonight .... Great effort from Rav , I have not been his greatest fan well done to him .... The last few games seems a lot more focused ..... The changes are slowly starting to gel .... Now let's see if we can beat a team in the top 4 or even 8 .... Its been a long time ago since we did ....
Yep true,..but Manly were poor too!

BLM01

First Grade
What a great win, congratulations Dragons, it just goes to show you always had what it takes. How good was Ravalawa? If he can take that attitude with him for the rest of the season, he will be a crowd favorite and on his way to being a great winger.

Something has changed within the coaching ranks and whatever it is, it is on the right track. The move of Hunt to hooker, McInnes to lock, and Clune to halfback is a winner. And Kerr is getting better each game. If he keeps this up he will be a dominant prop in 2021.
So you are a re Rav fan now!.
After wanting him dropped, shipped out or played at centre!

BLM01

First Grade
That was a good win, depleted yes but it’s been a looong time since we finished a team off like that.
No..did we not finish off the Titans last year
Unfortunately Manly fell out of the 8 before this game so I cant give us beating a Top 8 side yet in some time

Anyway time for a McWinLittle update

2020 - 33%
2019 - 33%
Since Round 9 2018 - 38%

Leaps and bounds

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
No time to watch the FOX...assisting in a running a CRL club and working 5 days a week
and my gal says your not watching footy FOX in all of your down time...
so I resist the temptation...maybe in retirement..one day
It will be some other broadcaster by then
I don’t have fox but I’m with Telstra. You can watch the games for free on a phone or tablet. It’s not ideal but does the job. You might already know this but you never know so it’s worth a mention.

BLM01

First Grade
I don’t have fox but I’m with Telstra. You can watch the games for free on a phone or tablet. It’s not ideal but does the job. You might already know this but you never know so it’s worth a mention.
I hate watching things on small screens especially phones or computers. Geez my TV crapped itself..using the little 24 inch HD ATM...no wonder I seek the Bally pub for refuge

BLM01

First Grade
Bagged the resigning of him only a few weeks ago.

I wonder who signed all these players getting wraps?
It cant be Millward or McGregor or Young....maybe it was Ryan Webb
Or maybe they leave a blank contract out side the sheds..players fill in their details, make their own conditions, sign it and give it back to the club to rubber stamp it

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I hate watching things on small screens especially phones or computers. Geez my TV crapped itself..using the little 24 inch HD ATM...no wonder I seek the Bally pub for refuge
After the punters club weekend I had I can much more easily handle an iPad than any more beers. Screens don’t bother me, I’m pretty easygoing.

Latest posts