What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R9 Sun - Dragons 34-4 Sea Eagles @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 9: Dragons v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soc123_au

Staff member
If you put your results/better attack down to him, how do Manly go about getting their money back?
It's all about the furniture. Gus made sure there was some quality chairs & shit at the academy. All the Penn's needed to do was send someone in a ute to the closest Nick Scali with the gold Amex & it would have rained premierships.

GongPanther

Referee
If you put your results/better attack down to him, how do Manly go about getting their money back?
Some people simply make better assistant coaches. Like I said, he is doing a great job here, and who knows, after a number of years either he becomes the head coach of the Panthers which is what I expect, or he ends up back at Manly as a better more polished version of himself.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Some people simply make better assistant coaches. Like I said, he is doing a great job here, and who knows, after a number of years either he becomes the head coach of the Panthers which is what I expect, or he ends up back at Manly as a better more polished version of himself.
Oh please no, i like ur faith in the guy at the Panthers...but no freaking way I want him back...

reanimate

Bench
It's all about the furniture. Gus made sure there was some quality chairs & shit at the academy. All the Penn's needed to do was send someone in a ute to the closest Nick Scali with the gold Amex & it would have rained premierships.
That must be it, if only we’d spent up on the furniture and hired someone to clean the gym!

Sphagnum

Coach
The dragons and broncos can both easily make the eight based on their performance this weekend. I’d definitely be re-signing both coaches to extended contracts

blue bags

First Grade
The dragons and broncos can both easily make the eight based on their performance this weekend. I’d definitely be re-signing both coaches to extended contracts
yes , dragons top 4 easy, mary 5 year extension, no worries, all cool :)