What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Warabrook saint

Juniors
I think most people on the forum know my views on James Graham (Over rated)

So he goes to Supercoach and the Board and asks for an early release - hey - granted.

Today we sign this young bloke from Penrith Kaide Ellis. Since debuting in 2018, the back-rower has played 10 games but has not featured since round 10 last season.

Last night on Fox during warm up - the commentators reported that James Graham was instrumental in the Bulldogs signing Luke Ellis?????? I understand that Luke Ellis has been a doggie supporter since he was young but you would think there had to be a way that Dragons could let a few of the guys who want to go to make room for Luke Ellis.

Maybe salary cap issues etc but does not sit well with the Philippine dragons supporters over here and there are plenty of us.

BTW still in lockdown here since 12 March - cannot leave the house unless grocery shopping so maybe this is why I am a little agitated.

Sack McGregor
That's right we get a flog that's not rated anywhere

Wizardman

First Grade
Norman 6, Clune 7, Hunt 9 and McInness 13 is actually........beginning to click. I hope the genius McGregor take that spine all the way to the finals....good for Saints, good for McGregor :)

RedVDave

First Grade
Coach is being outvoted in selecting the team ...and then we start winning.
Who knows what else he is being outvoted on? Hopefully the board FINALLY realises that the less input this guy has the better, punt him at seasons end at let Flanno take the keys to the kingdom (hey let me dream people!)

thebigredv

First Grade
Thought it was interesting McGregor made special mention of the fans at the game. I couldn't help be cynical about it, as if he was trying to juxtapose those fans with the ones calling for his head. But I'll give him credit for reminding everyone that the fans do matter, and make a difference.

denis preston

First Grade
If i knew for sure Mcmuppet was gone after this season i would be really enjoying our "mini "resurgence. What is ruining it is the chance the Board users this as an excuse to do bloody nothing and give him next year as well.

But there is also for me got to be a reason the players have aimed up the past month.Obviously sick of losing but perhaps ( hoping !! ) they are auditioning for next years new coach ?

hazzbeen

Bench
If i knew for sure Mcmuppet was gone after this season i would be really enjoying our "mini "resurgence. What is ruining it is the chance the Board users this as an excuse to do bloody nothing and give him next year as well.

But there is also for me got to be a reason the players have aimed up the past month.Obviously sick of losing but perhaps ( hoping !! ) they are auditioning for next years new coach ?
I'd rather no resurgence , of a few games , not going to win the comp , I'd rather more loses and get rid of the Master coach ...

Last edited:

matPORTS

Juniors
First up - it is finally good to see a side that appears to be settling now, especially the spine. Albeit it's all still a work in progress.

It was probably a smart idea to ease Ben Hunt into the 9 role by bringing him off the bench for the first few games. Without a shadow of a doubt it was his best game for us in a good 12 months.

Why Dufty was shelved throughout 2019 and was not the prospective number 1 ahead of 2020 is beyond me. He appears to be developing new aspects of his game which are only going to benefit us going forward. He has made a few errors along the way while trying new things, but the head has never once gone down and has been having a red hot go.

Like most of us, I am not convinced that all of this is McGregors' doing though. By now, Dufty probably would have been thrown under the bus and shelved again if it wasn't for someone else pulling strings on the side.

Latest posts