What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R10 Sat - Rabbitohs 18-20 Knights @ Bankwest

Round 10: Rabbitohs v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 10
South Sydney Rabbitohs v Newcastle Knights
Bankwest Stadium, Parramatta
Saturday 18 July 2020

Kickoff 5:30pm - Fox/Kayo

TL-SOU20a.png

1. Alex Johnston 2. Jaxson Paulo 3. James Roberts 4. Dane Gagai 5. Corey Allan 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Tevita Tatola 9. Damien Cook 10. Thomas Burgess 11. Jaydn Su'A 12. Ethan Lowe 13. Cameron Murray
Interchange: 14. Mark Nicholls 15. Hame Sele 16. Bayley Sironen 17. Patrick Mago 18. Jack Johns 19. Kurt Dillon 20. Steven Marsters 21. Cory Denniss

TL-NEW20a.png

1. Kalyn Ponga 2. Enari Tuala 3. Tautau Moga 4. Bradman Best 5. Hymel Hunt 6. Kurt Mann 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. David Klemmer 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Jacob Saifiti 11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon 12. Aidan Guerra 13. Herman Ese'ese
Interchange: 14. Connor Watson 15. Mitchell Barnett 16. Pasami Saulo 17. Sione Mata'utia 18. Tex Hoy 19. Josh King 20. Phoenix Crossland 21. Gehamat Shibasaki

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Grant Atkins
Sideline Officials: Chris Butler, Todd Smith
Video Referees: Steve Clark, Ben Galea

Last edited by a moderator:

Silent Knight

First Grade
I will never forget the lol@50uffs game where the Knights fans got creative. It was immortalised on LU.
Based on that alone, I hope the Knights will.
The Ponga/Mitchell contest will be juicy as both players are out of form.

Mitchell is out with a 2 week suspension mate.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...n/news-story/69cc5580e0d4465353b81bf559c13dd0

So I assume for Souths that will mean AJ plays fullback.

We seriously need to work on our attack this week at training otherwise I think Souths have enough points in them to get the win.

Apey

Staff member
If we can't win this with Latrell out and Watson finally back for us, we'll end up sliding out of the 8.

NewySteel

Juniors
Souffs concern me, they can play horribly but still find their way to the line. After our toothless attack the past two weeks, this one could be a real struggle.

With no real confidence I’ll go us by 6, Purely on the relative weakness of their forward pack

The_Frog

First Grade
If we can't win this with Latrell out and Watson finally back for us, we'll end up sliding out of the 8.
Latrell is more a figurehead than someone who wins games these days. He did throw a nice ball for a try the other day which had the usual suspects in raptures but Tyrone May threw one that was identical but at about 20% of the cost.

yobbo84

First Grade
Besides Mitchell being out, Campbell Graham is a massive out for us. Also because it means Dane Gagai has to play centre. Knights fans know how that goes.

Vic Mackey

Referee
The knights have been really disappointing since their great win over the raiders. After that I thought they were a genuine top 4 side. Scratchy wins over heavily depleted Brisbane and Manly then comprehensively beaten by Storm, cowboys and down to Parra. If they lose today they’ll be 1 point from sliding out of the 8.

Souths meanwhile were professional against an injury ravaged Wests and never looked like losing despite an 18-10 scoreline.

With Latrell and Campbell out think Knights have some more points in them but the 1 & 7 need to step up from the shit they’ve dished up lately. Newcastle 22-12

Bazal

Post Whore
Creeping has been around so long I can't remember which came first, looking like a mummified corpse or acting like one...