What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 NRL Fantasy

Rabbits20

Immortal
Haven't looked yet.
Watkins is an issue we both have, I know that. David Fifita is injured too.

Have you got Lolo bro?

I am aiming to get him in and fast. In fact it’s my priority 1 right now.

I have Cleary as well but he’s only out 2 weeks so I’ll hold him and just play Luai in the halves.

callmack1

Staff member
Watkins is an issue we both have, I know that. David Fifita is injured too.

Have you got Lolo bro?

I am aiming to get him in and fast. In fact it’s my priority 1 right now.

I have Cleary as well but he’s only out 2 weeks so I’ll hold him and just play Luai in the halves.
I can't even remember hahaha.

But yea, sounds good bro!

hunters

Juniors
I’m just starting to looking into my side. I have plenty of issues to see to, what about the rest of you lads?
It's not pretty! Got 28 trades to work with and looking to get a divorce from Jack Williams as a first priority. Took a punt on Gutho and he's been a bitch and the trade with Harry Grant to the tiges has ruined me with Billy Walters in the halves. Also need to make decisions on Liam Knight and Fifita.

Mercy......

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's not pretty! Got 28 trades to work with and looking to get a divorce from Jack Williams as a first priority. Took a punt on Gutho and he's been a bitch and the trade with Harry Grant to the tiges has ruined me with Billy Walters in the halves. Also need to make decisions on Liam Knight and Fifita.

Mercy......
I’ve got to get rid of Williams as well as Fifita and Watkins.

If Aubbo is relegated to the interchange that’d be another issue I have.

I won’t have enough trades for all my issues.

In good news though with all the Warriors injuries E. Katoa and JTB in my squad will now definitely get enough minutes to stay fantasy relevant.

Oh yeah and Knight is another issue I have as well.

I have Cleary as well but I’ll hold him.

I also have Walters.

It’s carnage @hunters @callmack1

Rabbits20

Immortal
I’m f**ked RIP R21’s fantasy team for 2020 @Souths Till I Die @hunters you guys may as well take over my side mate I’m f**ked. Last night I was looking to free up cash so I thought Williams to Magoulias would be a good trade and then bloody Morris plays Moylan for 50mins at lock and Magoulias who should’ve got those minutes gets 15mins @callmack1

Oh and Shiba is out too lads so I’m playing with 16.

Many will score 950-1000 plus I’ll be lucky to score 850. I started the round around 2200 watch me slip back towards 10,000ish

hunters

Juniors
C'mon @Rabbits20 you've still got some fight in you! Another 4 changes available this week to tidy up a few things.

I also traded Magoulias but then did a late reversal. Very lucky but you'd think the kid would get his chance soon.

hunters

Juniors
Just when I was building a bit of momentum, I come up against the big dog. @Rabbits20 your team looks great mate, I might need to go for a left field captaincy choice to get anywhere near you!

Rabbits20

Immortal
C'mon @Rabbits20 you've still got some fight in you! Another 4 changes available this week to tidy up a few things.

I also traded Magoulias but then did a late reversal. Very lucky but you'd think the kid would get his chance soon.
Sadly it was the worst trade I’ve made all year.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just when I was building a bit of momentum, I come up against the big dog. @Rabbits20 your team looks great mate, I might need to go for a left field captaincy choice to get anywhere near you!
You got me mate, I knew you would. You’re still a gun player.

I am more playing for overall. Down to 10 trades now. I’m making no trades this week.

My rank is 656 now, quite happy with that.

I have had a number of dud cows so cash generation has been a struggle.

I can’t afford guys like McInnes, Cook, Matterson etc....

Rabbits20

Immortal
Nice mate. I had a bitch of a week this round! Three single digit players and now dropped to 1408 overall.
Sorry to hear that mate.

Last round though lost hit 1000 plus I only got 953, not my best round. I dropped from 656 to a 726 ranking for overall.

I’m really 50/50 this week on whether I will Captain Haas or Teddy @hunters @callmack1, so torn on what to do.

No trades for me this week though for the second week in a row I’ll hold my remaining 10 trades left and I’m holding Latrell.