What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coffee Machine Espresso

Generalzod

Immortal
Guys will you pay $6,890.00 for a small espresso machine:

cremina-7.jpeg

Generalzod

Immortal
LOL.
$7000 and they can't even spell " expresso" properly. Pfft

https://www.talkcoffee.com.au/shop/olympia-cremina/

The “New York Times” and the “Neue Zurcher Zeitung” have rated the Cremina to be “the best espresso machine in the world” and for more than 40 years, the manufacturers have been receiving fan mail from all around the world. We love it for its superb design, tiny footprint, brilliant espresso and overall terrific performance.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I have a little Sunbeam espresso machine I scored for $30 at the local tip shop. It makes great coffee

Pommy

Coach
I don’t trust people who like to think of themselves as coffee experts or addicts. Stop f**king around and just take up tea, have some devotion to what you believe in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t trust people who like to think of themselves as coffee experts or addicts. Stop f**king around and just take up tea, have some devotion to what you believe in.

I do both. Coffee addict before 3pm, tea addict after that.

https://www.talkcoffee.com.au/shop/olympia-cremina/

The “New York Times” and the “Neue Zurcher Zeitung” have rated the Cremina to be “the best espresso machine in the world” and for more than 40 years, the manufacturers have been receiving fan mail from all around the world. We love it for its superb design, tiny footprint, brilliant espresso and overall terrific performance.

Does it come with a Black t-shirt and a designer beard?