What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers vs Cowboys

Jane Murray

Bench
Barring injuries, I would love to see the same side named for this match. If the intensity is maintained, then another cricket score could be mounted. Bring on Sunday.

Michael Matral

Juniors
Jeez I hope we keep the same 17 for the Cows, let Dean's toe properly heal so to speak. Maybe give Tamou a rest and let Spence stretch his legs for a few weeks, he looked fierce.

The yak

Juniors
This should be another good win. However, I hope the boys do the hard work and treat the Cows with respect.
We have had a good win and I hope laziness doesn't creep on. I would hate to see the ball thrown around without doing the hard yards first.

snickers007

Juniors
This is the 17 I would run out with:

1. Edwards
2. Mansour
3. Naden
4. Chrichton
5. Staines
6. Luai
7. Burton
8. Leota
9. Korousau
10. Fisher-Harris
11. Burns
12. Martin
13. Yeo
14. May
15. Tetevano
16. Leniu
17. Kenny

I think Kikau's lack of involvement recently (ball in hand) has been a deliberate load management strategy. I think he has some niggles. I'd be giving him a rest, and letting Burns show what he can do with a longer stint.

Same with Cleary. He got bent over on his ankle against the Tigers, then dug it into the ground kicking a goal on the weekend. Not to mention his heavily strapped thigh. Take a week, rest up. Let Burton have another crack.

And I think Leniu needs to get more game time too - so we should be rotating our props. If Tetevano is fit, let's rest Tamou, and give Spence some more minutes.

I'd be running May on as a Lock/Second Row, and Kenny as backup for Api (maybe even in a running role depending on the game).

WestyLife

First Grade
It's their forward that are the worry. They're still performing well but have terrible spine/outside back cohesion.

murraymob

Coach
The club should ask all who went to Staines house to be tested if negative it will be a big help.But he is unlikely to be available for this week and maybe the following week

WestyLife

First Grade
"Charlie has been extremely naive on this occasion and inadvertently breached the protocols that are in place to protect the game,” Panthers CEO Brian Fletcher said.

“His misunderstanding of the specifics of the guidelines can not be overlooked, nor can his failure to contact the club before seeking medical treatment for his jaw condition."

The CEO is brain dead. He's a 19 year old kid with lockjaw at 2:30am.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
"Charlie has been extremely naive on this occasion and inadvertently breached the protocols that are in place to protect the game,” Panthers CEO Brian Fletcher said.

“His misunderstanding of the specifics of the guidelines can not be overlooked, nor can his failure to contact the club before seeking medical treatment for his jaw condition."

The CEO is brain dead. He's a 19 year old kid with lockjaw at 2:30am.

Why is the CEO 'brain dead'. There are obviously procedures that must happen when a player gets injured or sick whilst at home. All cubs (especially during Covid19) have a step by step process to maintain the 'bubble'

Stop trying to hang poo when the CEO and the club are attempting to play by the current rules.

age.s

First Grade
That's super rough for Staines. Seems like a fairly easy rule to misinterpret. Fletchers statement is pretty strong too which seems harsh if there's not more to the story.

Big night out indeed.